Plans for the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans for the future

I have gone over the numbers and with Mizal dead, the female to male ratio will not be enough to sustain a viable breeding base.

I mean I suppose we'll be okay in the short term if Ves pulls double duty and the fighting over her can be kept down to a minimum if Chubby and DEP just come out and declare their man love for each other.

However I have drawn up a plan for the long term to sustain this community.

One: CYS has several female trolls that JJJ doesn't want and he'll probably be happy for us to take them off his hands for free. While I cannot lie about the attractiveness of them, I believe their enthusiasm and personality will make up for that, besides none of you fuckers are prizes either. Oh, a few of them might be a little young, but they can be molded by having Usoki teaching them how to be proper IS ladies. I'm putting him in charge because he knows how to be a lady a lot better than Ves and she'll be too busy breeding anyway.

Two: We can go raid CoG for females, I mean I know they aren't made of the strong stuff like an IS woman is, but we only need to keep them alive long enough to pump out a kid. Besides, they might as well get acquainted with a rapist patriarchy first hand. Probably should leave Chubby out of this mission, as a lot of the males there are practically girls too, and he's libel to get confused, or more likely not give a shit. Remember our mission is breeding stock first, pleasure later. And if you fuck around and end up falling in love, you've got nobody to blame but yourself.
    Last edited by End Master; 05-16-2012, 10:04 PM. Reason: Because I just like doing things like that
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

I don't like your attitude, End. I was discussing you with someone the other day and we both came to the conclusion that you are a complete psycho with some very deep personal issues.

So there.

Secondly, how the fuck do you know whether or not I'm a prize you uppity mother fucker? It's not like you're 'Detroits finest'.

Cause I drink a little whiskey here and there to offset the shakes and go grave robbing to support my hardcore illegal narcotic addiction I'm not a prize? Shiiiiiiat, that's called livin raw, buddy. You think you're so cool, because you write the best stories.

I live raw, doesn't mean I'm a loser! I could take any of you little pussies, that's for sure. In the charlie sheen sense, I'm actually winning! And winning hardcore! And the breeding stock around here seems adequate enough. At least for the corprinian primates among us.

And let that be the end of it.
    Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 05-13-2012, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Well well well I see I'm being spoken for by the men-folk. I will dare to put in my own two cents, even though I know not a single one of you is listening.

First of all, I'm sorry, but Katie will have to do her bit too after the asteroid hits and the only living humans left on earth are a bunch of maladjusted psychos-in-training from a writing site (or two or three). There's just no room for monogamy (or romance) as you have so eloquently stated, End.

I must confess, my heart is spoken for. But I will nonetheless keep a stiff upper lip and do my duty. For the sake of IS, for the sake of fiction, for the sake of the Earth. I am a great patriot and a real hero, really.

Katie, Mizal (who today has shown us that she is in fact quite alive) and me: that brings the tally up to three quality women with at least two brains between us and a whole lotta youth still to spend on mad exploits of the sultriest variety. I never imagined my destiny would be that of a prize breeding bitch, but then again I am being surprised by a great many things these days...

I drank the water from the well. And now it's too late.

You must all go call your mothers, you hapless little ingrates! Call the lady who screamed and bore down for you and lost her tightness for you (no matter how many subsequent Kegels she sweated through!). Call that lady. Thank her. Tell her you love her.

Celebrating Mothers Day is the beginning to knowing how to properly be "in a family way".

I'm off to Baby GAP now! Tee hee!
      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
        First of all, I'm sorry, but Katie will have to do her bit too after the asteroid hits
        Hah, I knew someone would bring that up, you really think I'd allow that to happen? Well never! I already killed her and burned the body! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway we've got Cat2000 and Crunchyfrog too, so maybe I jumped the gun.

Comment

Seriously, how do you know I'm not a prize?

I have excellent taste, that's indisputable. Only the best, top shelf hooch for yours truly. Or top eastern kentucky trailer park-lab crystal methamphetamine. You know. Or Jonquils in bloom. Those are the best.

Whatever.

I bet I can build a wall quicker than any of you sniveling fucks.

I connect with my blocks. One brick in the wall building a wall brick by brick.

I don't practice santeria, I ain't got no crystal ball. But my plans for the future are like one big amazing wall, brick by brick, holding back the litany of dullards.

Comment

Oh alright fine, you insecure ornery fuck, you're a goddamn prize. We'll trade your ass to the leather boy encampment in exchange for a bunch of canned goods and medical supplies.

Then you can do all the bricklaying you like with them and I'm sure they'll better appreciate a fine quality piece such as yourself.

Comment

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

I've always wanted to say that.

Seriously, in a post apocalyptic scenario, I don't think I'd be humanities hope for survival, because End would systematically develop new tortures for anyone daring enough to try to get in my pants. A total breakdown of civilization would probably be enough to unleash his darkest tendencies, and well, that's bad for the rest of you... for me, it means I don't have to be breeding stock for you lot.

Cheers!

~Katie
              ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Thank you, End.

That's all I ask for. I am a forgiver. I offer mercy to those who know what's good for them.

Katie, you don't have to suffer the unspeakable horrors that psycho endmaster must put you through. There are hotlines, katie!!!

There are hotlines!!!

Run, katie! While he's not looking! This is your chance!!!
                Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 05-13-2012, 12:45 PM.

Comment

In a post apocalyptic scenario I get the impression Locke would be the most useful. Having a pilot who keeps fit and routinely travels about in the wilderness would come in handy.

As an added bonus, he seems pretty moralistic meaning he probably wouldn't do something underhanded like intentionally fly off in the helicopter and leave the rest of us to mutant bikers.

Now granted that his moral code might be a draw back if WE need to do some reprehensible things to other communities, but I think as long as we kept him out of the loop on the specific he might be able to cope with it.

Comment

I'm thinkin when the asteroid hits...

Fuck humanity.

Let's just have a lil shindig.

We can give it the ol college try, though.

The ol college try.

Maybe we can create a new super race!!!

The ol college try!

Comment

Oh, and in the interest of full disclosure...

I'M A COMPLETE CERTIFIABLE MANIAC AND VES IS ALL I EVER THINK ABOUT ANYMORE.
                      Take notes.

I know. I'm losing street cred.

Par for the course.
                      Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 05-14-2012, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
                        Katie, Mizal (who today has shown us that she is in fact quite alive)
                        Uh, you know what, I think I'm perfectly fine with not being brought into this. Let's just say I'm definitely dead, or I got Raptured or something. I know it's sad but you'll all just have to try and carry on without me.

Comment

Mizal, I know how you feel. I pretty glad that I'm not in their little post-apocalyptic fantasy.
                          Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

What fantasy?

This is real life, fuckers.

How many times do we have to go over this?

Some of us LIVE.

Some of us are still alive.

Even in twenty twelve.

Take notes.

SOMEONE has to bring a lil life to the off topic.

Its called

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                              CYS has several female trolls that JJJ doesn't want and he'll probably be happy for us to take them off his hands for free. While I cannot lie about the attractiveness of them, I believe their enthusiasm and personality will make up for that, besides none of you fuckers are prizes either
                              Please, we could always chop off their faces and sell them for crack. Then we can keep Chubby in line until he inevitably decides to kill us all.
                              And on this day, not a single fuck was given.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information