little advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little advice?

If a coworker quits without notice and forces you to pull double shifts half a week, plus your weekend off, is it (legally) okay to go to his house, turn his dumb Chihuahua into a handpuppet and wave it in his face doing your best Triumph the Comic Insult Dog impression right before you stab him multiple times, then peel his skin off and stitch it into a crude but festive hat to impress everyone at work with the next day?

...because if not I think I might need a lawyer.

Well, I don't believe in cruelty to animals, (even if they deserve a good swift kick), so you're better off swiping and stuffing said Chihuahua into some old biddy's purse while she's not looking. As for the rest... well... I really don't recommend doing it in public.

Comment

Too late!

...in other news, I've decided to write a story about how dumb and boring everyone here is. When I'm done I'll upload it. To the Twine site, or maybe CYS.

Sorry IS, but it's like I just don't know you anymore. you're not the same site I fell in love with all those years ago

(not directed at you PandaRose, you're cool, maybe one day we'll get gay married. or regular married if your a guy who just decided to be named 'panda rose' for some reason. If you're a gay guy though I just don't know, we'll figure something out somehow I guess... no surgery for me though my insurance isn't all that great )

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
        Too late!
        ...in other news, I've decided to write a story about how dumb and boring everyone here is. When I'm done I'll upload it. To the Twine site, or maybe CYS.
        Do it at CYS, they'll appreciate it a little more there. (Well at least you know I'll read it at any rate.)
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Damn it End, you're still alive?

I thought it was gonna just be me and PandaRose, frolicking forever in the empty wasteland the site has become...

Comment

What has happened to the site? The whole thing, forum & stories, is just dead in the water. Where'd everyone go?

Comment

Turns out the site was actually the target of a very small and localized Rapture, just a test run for the real deal, really. The others are currently beta testing an experimental CYOA version of Heaven...Endmaster didn't make the cut, for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by PandaRose View Post
                What has happened to the site? The whole thing, forum & stories, is just dead in the water. Where'd everyone go?
                I'm here!

And now I'm gone... again.
                Click it now.

Comment

HE LIVES

Oh right and re: most of the normal users disappearing as well, there's also the small issue of this box:

This box has just been chillin there for quite a long time now. It makes stories annoying to read and gives authors the impression the site is buggy and not being looked after. If you're not a die-hard obsessive forum regular (a very exclusive club it was literally impossible to be a part of for a long period awhile back without possessing the body of someone with an account and supernaturally speaking through them, if you'll recall), you'd have no real connection to this place and thus probably pack it in and take your stories to one of the other sites out there.

Comment

The fact that most of us are lurkers by nature probably doesn't help.
                    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Also Usoki is literally a sentient coconut which I imagine makes it difficult to type.

Comment

I'm more of an anthropomorphic tree sprout than I am a sentient coconut, I would like to think. I mean, at least I have limbs, y'know?
                        Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                        Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                        And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I always thought you just had a giant nut for a head.
                          Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
                            If a coworker quits without notice and forces you to pull double shifts half a week, plus your weekend off, is it (legally) okay to go to his house, turn his dumb Chihuahua into a handpuppet and wave it in his face doing your best Triumph the Comic Insult Dog impression right before you stab him multiple times, then peel his skin off and stitch it into a crude but festive hat to impress everyone at work with the next day?

...because if not I think I might need a lawyer.
                            So you killed someone's dog?
                            "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Maybe? Or maybe not...possibly it was their kid? I really can't remember, I was under a lot of stress.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information