No announcement yet.

CYS is the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, Lets bring it back to the subject of kittens then...

This guy looks as happy as a clam! Correlation between anal pussy penetration and a shit eating grin? I leave the science to you scholars of the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by BatCountry View Post
      Alright, Lets bring it back to the subject of kittens then...

This guy looks as happy as a clam! Correlation between anal pussy penetration and a shit eating grin? I leave the science to you scholars of the forum!
      It's no fun if the pussy doesn't enjoy it
      I don't know whose wife I'll become in prison, but I'll always be your husband

Comment

Is that a self portrait? Wow I somehow didn't think you were bald, Bat.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Well your shit eating grin could be due to defying the laws of nature by giving birth to a full sized adult cat out of your rectum.

Even more impressive since you are a male human and it is commonly known that child bearing is usually a trait reserved only for leg shavers otherwise known as the human female.

Now it cannot be completely discounted that perhaps you ate an entire full grown cat and ingested it like some sort of snake creature hiding in human skin. This could also explain why the smile is so wide, as you obviously have the ability to dislocate your jaw to an unnatural degree not commonly found in humans.

Still, this raises the question of how you managed to expel the cat without it at least being partially digested by your stomach acids. Never mind the internal damage a live cat could cause to your insides.

Of course the easiest and most plausible answer is you just shoved a cat up your ass and you're happy about it because you're a sick fuck that likes cats up his ass.

In other words...

You're a mad bastard, Mr. Country.
          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

...says the known horse molester. I think you're just jealous, End.

I do have to respect the way Bats has done a backflip off of something just prior to the photo, so the act is taking place in midair. Either that or he has really, really good balance. The full body wax, down to the eyebrows, speaks to the depth of his commitment to the arts.

Your explanations are well and good, but fail to account for the fact that Bats is a peerless artist. I can only imagine the effort involved in holding such a pose while a grown cat struggles inside of you, not to mention the repetition - the number of tries necessary to get it just right - the daily practice, the endless progression of the animals and the bottles of lube.

It's hard to reduce a work of art like this to mere words, but I think it speaks to the casual arrogance of our species, the unthinking violence and mistreatment of our planet and those we share it with. Note the vacant grin - the empty eyes - the desperation of a trapped animal. This brings me to tears, and it touches my soul. Thank you, oh thank you.
            Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Is he really a man though EndMaster? Those legs look shaved to me

Comment

Well the lack of breasts lead me to the conclusion that perhaps Bat just suffers from Alopecia Universalis otherwise known as spontaneous rapid hair loss.

I suppose it is possible that Bat is in fact female and is not only reveling in decadent zoophilia behavior, but fully embracing androgyny as well.

Speaking of which, are you and the rest still carrying on the fight over at CYS? Last time I checked there were 3 threads over there going back and forth about gender and tranny issues and I pretty much stopped reading through them.

Comment

Well, no penis is shown either.

As far as the fight goes, I dunno. If you call perverts perverts then you're a bigot. Nothing to actually talk about

Why can't people accept that hate doesn't need reason? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uILCZARnzkE
                  Last edited by Drakoblare; 07-15-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakoblare View Post
                    Well, no penis is shown either.

You want a penis?! I'll show you ALL my downstairs mix up! Then you can decipher what I truly am.

BEHOLD WHAT LIES BEHIND MY TATTERED ACID WASH JEANS

Would anyone like to touch it? Attempt to pleasure my writhing flesh spires? I welcome all participants into the fold. The freaky meat folds of my genitals that can transport you into a nether region of untold terrors and joy!

HOWS THAT FOR MY ARTISTIC COMMITMENT LOCKE?!?! Ends the only one whose got it right, I'm a mad bastard.

Comment

Because of this horrible pop-art demonstration, I have just begun an Andy Warhol phase.
                      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
                        Because of this horrible pop-art demonstration, I have just begun an Andy Warhol phase.
                        Hah, so you looked at his pop-art dick? That's gay.

Comment

Not as gay as you. Ur gay. So is ur mom. Fuck yeah.
                          My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Not as gay as you. Ur gay. So is ur mom. Fuck yeah.
                            Yes I'm gay, gay for that pussy.

Comment

Is there an echo in here?
                              I'm so used to CYS threads that I had to reply twice to make sure you saw it

Originally posted by Drakoblare View Post
                              Yes I'm gay, gay for that pussy.
                              Good one. Ugh.
                              How we paid such close attention
                              To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Well might as well necro this old thread for the giggles.

Though Mizal's statement is a bit more true now that we're admins over there.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information