Rerate option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rerate option?

The ability to change your rating of a story, like if someone makes a major addition to the story, would be quite useful.
    Click it now.

Originally posted by severenz View Post
    Here is what I'm proposing for ratings and comments for the rewrite:

6. A user can change his/her rating, but only the most recent rating will be reflected in the tally. This is a necessary feature considering the fact that stories are always changing -- and hopefully getting better.
    Been there, done that. We're already talking about it. Keep up, eh?
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Ya blew it, Apoth. Ya messed up. Big time.

You've really brought a lot of shame upon yourself and your family with this one. You need to really think about what you did here and really let that shame engulf your mind in shadow.

I would recommend either, um, self-mutilation or maybe...locking yourself in a closet for maybe a day, depriving yourself of water, food, and using the toilet. These are just some suggestions I'm throwing out. Take em or leave em.

What matters most is that you feel the shame (in whatever form it may take) and embrace and learn from it and suffer.

Ya blew it.

Comment

Sssshhh, Michael. Everyone has you on 'ignore' now. Let the grown-ups talk. Go play with leBlanc. Mmkay? Thanks! You're the best.

I'm such an ass.

Comment

Am I on ignor too?
          OH FUDGE!

Comment

Cool. So I like the idea of re-rating stories. I made some ratings back whan I had no idea about how a good story should work. Now I have a much more clear and objectivated mind. Is objectivated a real word? Ahh stuff it... it sounds cool.
            OH FUDGE!

Comment

You're so cute, Leblanc! Come 'ere and lemme give you a kiss!...unless of course that'd make you feel objectivated.
              Last edited by Vesnic; 11-15-2011, 08:10 PM.
              My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

LeBlanc: Ahhhgh! Get it off me!

Psy: Lucky sod.
                OH FUDGE!

Comment

Oops, my bad.
                  Click it now.

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information