Anyone else having problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's working now, yay!

Vumbeld sounds like he/she/it might be a user posing as a bot. Just my two cents.

Comment

It's possible, but I personally doubt it; for one thing, I lied -- they AREN'T almost as funny as Chubby. If was an actual user, it seems like they'd get bored typing these somewhat-lame posts. For another thing, who would it be? After hearing sev's story, I don't think any of the regulars would want to cause him more stress by posing as spambots.

And Megaman probably doesn't have the smarts for these kinds of things.

If it is a user, my guess is that it's a newbie who just goes from site to site annoying people.
      Last edited by Ryan_DuBois; 12-14-2009, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Not nearly enough drug addict references and edits for it to be Chubby.

Most of the spambots are still more entertaining than Megaman though.
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Anyone else having problems

I want to break into other JUBbers accounts, edit their memberships, and maybe even pose on-line AS them, but the upgraded system wont let me. Can you fix that please?

Comment

Interesting, that one actually had one legitimate post in the movie thread.
            Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Dammit. I can't log in either right now. I don't knwo what the deal is, it's not taking my password.
              The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Yeah it keeps randomly kicking people off or won't let them log in at all.

The problem also randomly self corrects eventually, but it's something that really needs to be fixed on a more permanent basis.
                Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

For real, End. When it starts affecting the likes of donteatpoop something is seriously wrong with the system.
                  The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

So is everyone else still having trouble too? Or is it just random and I have very bad timing or what?

Comment

I want to break into other JUBbers accounts, edit their memberships, and maybe even pose on-line AS them, but the upgraded system wont let me. Can you fix that please?

I like cocaine and crystal meth.

Comment

Working...
                      Do Not Sell My Personal Information