No announcement yet.

Cant log into main site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try clearing your cookies and cache before logging in, it sometimes helps, but I know what you mean. This place has been descending into ghost town status for awhile as the error problems have been popping up more often and go on longer without being fixed.

It was temporarily looking a little better earlier this year since we had an influx of new writing activity and people even trying to post on the forums. However, whenever we get those login error crashes it drives everyone away (Especially if its on the main writing site as opposed to the forums).

At this point I'm wondering if any of the new writers we had join earlier this year are still going to be around for the contest. Like I said before, I won't be surprised one day if I check on this place and find its been completely taken down permanently. (Guess I'm taking full citizenship at CYS if that happens)
    Last edited by End Master; 10-13-2010, 09:57 PM.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
      Try clearing your cookies and cache before logging in, it sometimes helps, but I know what you mean. This place has been descending into ghost town status for awhile as the error problems have been popping up more often and go on longer without being fixed.

It was temporarily looking a little better earlier this year since we had an influx of new writing activity and people even trying to post on the forums. However, whenever we get those login error crashes it drives everyone away (Especially if its on the main writing site as opposed to the forums).

At this point I'm wondering if any of the new writers we had join earlier this year are still going to be around for the contest. Like I said before, I won't be surprised one day if I check on this place and find its been completely taken down permanently. (Guess I'm taking full citizenship at CYS if that happens)
      It's been alright there, but really quiet. Wish there was a way to inject life into either site.
      How we paid such close attention
      To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Site is back up
        Pervus the clown is my hero.

Comment

Endmaster, you're a legend, clearing my cookies and cache before logging in worked!

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information