No announcement yet.

From Hell Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to take this opportunity to express how hopeful I am that all of you are rating the fucking stories. I hope I'm not the only one. I know it's still early in the month, but this could be a lot of fucking reading, so don't wait till the last week to rate this shit.

I think I have two more stories to rate and I'm done. You should be farther along than me, at the very least. Dammit.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

DEP, your ratings are the only ratings I've received I'm sorry to say. But I get the feeling people will always wait until the last minute no matter what.

I know I'm waiting until I have a solid break from school. Thanksgiving I plan on doing 25k for NaNoWriMo and reading all the stories.
      Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
        DEP, your ratings are the only ratings I've received I'm sorry to say. But I get the feeling people will always wait until the last minute no matter what.
        That's pretty much what I expected. No worries, though; I'll continue to talk shit all month.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I hope everyone is reading and formulating their votes...
          Click it now.

Comment

I've got my ratings pretty much sorted out; I just need to sit down sometime and type them up along with some comments.
            Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
            Do Not Sell My Personal Information