• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Que: Tyrese: How you gonna act like that?*

DEEP IN THE GHETTO!

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
      Very well, Chubby. You can take the green duncecap and take your seat facing the corner next to End.
      Ha ha, this reminded me of the time back in kindergarten when the teacher was on a roll and was throwing everyone into the corners or making them face the wall.

Eventually she ran out of corners and walls and made one guy sit under the piano.

Guess who that one was?
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Hahaha! Somehow I can't imagine you five years old, but I suppose we all were once...did it traumatize you sitting under the piano or did you just diddle yourself with the pedals? (not sure how that would work, but it sure sounds good)

When I was that age, I was a real tomboy. I hated sitting around with all the girls and their dollies and much preferred hanging out with the guys and beating each other up all during recess. It was great dominatrix training. Annnyway, there was one day when I didn't feel like participating because I had just had my glasses punched into my face the day before and I was a little sore. Instead, I sat on the bench to cheer on my favorite boys. The whole field was filled with little boys just destroying each other. Ahhh, the public school system. Naturally, beating up your classmates was against the rules, but usually the recess monitors just turned the other cheek because they secretly condoned it. Howeever, the gym teacher, Mr. M-somethingreallyPolish-ski, came up to the base of the hill, surveyed the scene, then looked down at me sitting on the bench. He pulled me up by my shoulders and told me I had to go stand against the fence, which was the punishment back then. I couldn't believe it. I resisted and I cried and I shouted that I hadn't even been participating, but the sexist bastard would have none of it. So there I was, facing that horrible nondescript gray fence for the rest of the recess period.

Sexist fucking bastard. I'm glad he's dead now.
        Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:42 PM.
        My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

When I was in kindergarten, many of the kids would cry when their parents dropped them off and left. I did'bt though, kindergarten was too much darn fun. Anyway, they'd always get to eat lunch a bit early because they were crying, I don't get the logic behind it, but it often seemed to work. So the next time when my parents came to drop me off (I usually commuted to kindergarten in the van they operated), I started crying. I was faking it, but I've always been good at that and I got to eat lunch an hour early after all. A highlight of my youngling days and the first indication of the devious hellspawn I would grow up to be....
          Devils are the bagel's favourite breakfast food!

Comment

Originally posted by thoric View Post
            I was faking it, but I've always been good at that
            Wow, really? Me too! I'm good at faking it.
            Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:43 PM.
            My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

It does seem very dirty when read in isolation from the rest of the paragraph...
              Devils are the bagel's favourite breakfast food!

Comment

As I remember I’d managed to annoy the teacher one more time in piano exile by reaching up and pressing the keys a couple times. Then I got threatened with further punishment and I stopped.

One of the funnier things that I remember in kindergarten was when I ran into the girl's bathroom. Not exactly sure why I did it. All I remember is that I was in running "mode" and I "couldn't" stop. I just had to keep going. Anyway I ran out of running space and all that was left was the girl's bathroom in front of me.

This other girl must've instinctively knew what I was going to do and shouted to me as I ran "HEY! YOU CAN'T GO INTO THE GIRL'S BATHROOM!"

I ran in anyway.

"I'M TELLING!"

Now I'm in the girl's bathroom and I turned the corner and this other girl is sitting on the toilet

HER: "EEEEEEEK!" (Followed by giggling)
                ME: "AAAAAGH!" (Followed by laughting)

At this point she's trying to cover herself and I'm running back out of the bathroom laughing. The other girl is now in process of reporting me to Miss Finneger, who's now just giving me a disapproving look and shaking her head.

"You know better than that!" she scolded.

That was it though, she didn't do anything else.
                Last edited by End Master; 12-14-2007, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Try getting away with that now, End.
                  The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I sort of did, but it was a vastly different situation.

When I was helping my dad do sound for bands, we had this one female singer who used to play at all these lesbian bars.

One time we were at one of these “hardcore” dyke bars and it didn’t even have a men’s bathroom. I was sort of “timing it” of when it was more or less empty and left as quickly as possible.

Though my dad being a little less conservative about such things usually just barged in there and took a piss while they were dyking out in bathroom and then returned to sound board.

Dad’s so cool.
                    Last edited by End Master; 12-14-2007, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    Do Not Sell My Personal Information