No announcement yet.

IWT6a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone usually passes my spelling checks. I usually don't pass everyone else's though.

My story is only 44 rooms, so it's not too long. Both of Cat's stories have the most rooms. Time Crisis is bigger than all the rest of the stories put together.

My only regret on my story (other than it not being finished) is it takes awhile for it to get to the branching bits. Sure I have branching choices, but I didn't complete a lot of them in the beginning so it feels a little linear at first.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

If you go by Word Count, "Primal" is almost twice as big as the runner up, "Time Crisis". I think "True Romance" was only about 2,000 - 3,000 words all together.

Comment

It should go without saying, but if you're going to submit ratings for one of the stories, you have to go ahead and rate all of them. I'll have my own in sometime in the next several days. I'm glad this contest turned out.
        Last edited by Locke; 01-25-2010, 01:02 AM.
        Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

I still have to make a start on reading and rating... I think I need to be in the right frame of mind to do so. Don't worry, though. I should be able to get to them before the two weeks are up.

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information