Question for anyone who is fat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for anyone who is fat...

How do you do it? I somehow managed to drop 10 pounds, not intentionally. I'm down to 136 and I'm 6 foot 3... which is concerning to say the least. I'm allergic to dairy so a lot of the traditional methods (IE cheesecake, milkshakes, ice cream) will not function. Most weight gain powders have dairy in them as well.

Hurry with answers before I become two dimensional and am no longer able to press down computer keys.
    Click it now.

One word McDonald's lots of it hell i work there and i cant even gain weight but you sound like my cousin so you would most knowingly level out if you at more fast food
    Last edited by wolfen44; 03-22-2009, 03:21 PM.
    “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Got me. I excercise regularly and try to lose weight. I watch what I eat. Nothing seems to work. How do you do it?
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Try increasing you metabolism so you burn off what you eat faster thats the reason why i stay so slim
        Last edited by wolfen44; 03-22-2009, 03:22 PM.
        “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Yeah. I'll just go increase my metabolism. Thanks Wolfen, you're a fucking life saver.

Comment

Sorry thats just how i did it i used some funky drink that was supposed to increase you metab and go figure i ended p inthe hospital with sever weight loss

Comment

Yeah... Geez, I just wish I'd come to you sooner.

Comment

from 256 to 105 at 5 foot 8 and barley any muscle just about zero fat content what so ever and also now im 160 and quite leveled out but holy shit i aint taking no more miricle drinks

Comment

I think my issue is a combination of an incredibly fast metabolism and a crappy digestive system. I dont' fully digest food and I burn the energy I do get by doing nothing. Sometimes I wonder if I defy einstein's laws since my body seems to destroy energy.
                  Click it now.

Comment

Ohh, there we go- that's it. You defy the laws of Thermodynamics. Stop being a Godless crime against nature, and then you'll start gaining weight, Geez, Apoth. You know how you can take a broken object, drop it, and it'll get repaired upon impact? Most people can't do that. Stop fucking with entropy.
                    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
                      You know how you can take a broken object, drop it, and it'll get repaired upon impact?.
                      Murcury even though it dissapates after a while

Comment

Sounds like Apoth ran over a gypsy leader's daughter.
                        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Haha true either that or he pissed off a satanist

Comment

Well, I'm counting my calories today. I have only eaten 370 thus far, but mother is on the way home with a Mc Donalds meal of a Big Mac, Large Fry, and 8 chicken nuggets. That's 1500 more. My goal before I sleep is at least 4000, hopefully 5000 calories.
                            Click it now.

Comment

Enjoy the mac take well the knowlege that i didn't make it

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information