No announcement yet.

Question for anyone who is fat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you regularly drink a lot of soft-drinks like Pepsi or Coke? If you don't, you could try that. Soft-Drinks add more weight than people probably realize.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I get chronic heart burn, so unfortunately the soft drinks are out of the question. It's probably because when I was 13 I'd drink four cans of coke a day.

Even still, I'm up to 2200 calories today, and I still have dinner, second dinner, and desert to go.
      Click it now.

Comment

Where do you put it all
        “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

He probably keeps it in the same place that you keep your voice that tells you not to reply to every comment in the forum.
          The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Hey i like this forum and i got a lot of time on my hands
            “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Then maybe you could use some of that free time to construct posts which contribute to the topic of conversation at hand in a meaningful way while still maintaining a respectable amount of proper grammar usage?
              Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
                Then maybe you could use some of that free time to construct posts which contribute to the topic of conversation at hand in a meaningful way while still maintaining a respectable amount of proper grammar usage?
                Sorry i speak like a French man and i type way too fast and I do try to post with the topic but some things I am still in the dark about like CYOA I just learned about that I apologize about the bad posts. I'm still new to forums this is my first one that i have ever used

Comment

I chalked up your post craze to being new but yeah you're kind of all over the place.

This place tends to be low traffic so most of us start to get annoyed when someone (anyone) starts replying to every thread and all you can see is their name straight down forums. Righteous crusades to cleanse and burn the offenders have been implemented in the past.

By all means post, it's cool to actually have a new person who's enthusiastic about the place, just slow it down a bit.

Comment

Yeah I agree. While quantity is usually my thing, on the forums it can work against you. This isn't a normal board where everyone just talks over each other constantly. You will find a natural flow with things. I'm probably the upper bound for how often someone should post, and I may even do it a bit to much...

Anyway, here is the damage I did yesterday:

Frosted Mini Wheats: 200 Calories
                    Superfood Fruit Juice: 170 Calories
                    Big Mac: 540 Calories
                    Large Fry: 500 Calories
                    8 chicken nuggets: 380 Calories
                    2 things of barbeque sauce: 100 Calories
                    20 Ounce Vitamin Water: 125 Calories
                    2 Chocolate Mocha Coffee's With Whipped Cream on Top: 400 Calories
                    8 Ounces of Roast Beef with fat: 550 calories
                    2 cups of buttered corn: 360 calories
                    Roasted Garlic Potatoes: 400 Calories (this is a lowball estimate)
                    20 Ounces of Vitamin Water with 4 ounces of Vodka: 360 Calories
                    8 Chocolate Chip Cookies (Chips Ahoy Chunky): 640 calories

Grand Total: 4725 Calories

Now keep in mind, I am tired all the time, not terribly active (I mean, not inactive, but, I don't really do anything rigorous)

Also, this is a pretty average day for me, not like I was trying really hard.

So, essentially, with my level of activity and size I need about 2200 calories a day for maintenance. What is happening to the other 2525 calories per day? Why am I not 800 pounds? Have a fucked over Einstein? Am I the secret to cold fusion?
                    Click it now.

Comment

Hey apoth I think I might have found something that might help you click the link.

Just to mention you don't have to do the muscle building

http://nutrition.about.com/od/dietsf...GainWeight.htm
                      Last edited by wolfen44; 03-24-2009, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                        Righteous crusades to cleanse and burn the offenders have been implemented in the past.
                        I'd compare his post rate to MRH's, but the astounding gap in grammar skills might offend him so much that he'd come back to voice his anger. And then stay. And bitch about random things. And get into hilarious arguments with End. And then stomp off and create his own forum of two people. I'd guess he'd start about five-six stories, with a grand total of ten rooms between all of them.

Sound about right?

Anyway, don't take too much stock in my comment, Wolf. It's true, and I mean every word, but I doubt my intended tone of voice is what you heard from it. I seldom type anything above a bemused, cynical voice. Unless drums is around. Fucking drums.
                        Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                        Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                        And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Leblanc went into posting overdrive as well during that dark time.

And normally I didn't mind Leblanc, but between his Pokemon/Shippo randomness and MRH's tranny dating/MySpace crap, the place reached a level of fucktardery that even Megaman didn't achieve. (But boy did he try.)

Comment

Megaman really made the place irritating for me. I actually liked Leblanc, when he wasn't Psy/Shippoing, MRH never bothered me much (though I see where everyone else is coming from), and Drums and his child sex robots were at least entertaining, but when Mega was here, the forum was more or less devoted to mocking him, and it's nice talking about something else for a change. Thanks for breathing some life into this place, Wolfen. The fact that you aren't even being hazed at IS says something, heh. Anyone know where Katie and Ves have gone off to?
                            Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Katie's still around, she just hasn't been posting lately.

As for Ves...ehhh...long story.

While she may have found something else to do, she initially left because she was super pissed at me and Katie for supposedly "undermining her" hence why she changed the IS contest at the last minute in some odd way of "spiting us" (Basically taking one's ball and going home).

Last time I spoke to her before she got pissed with us she was also getting annoyed with Apoth and xnull, claiming they were undermining her as well. (When she wanted the "Myth" topic for the contest and they were fighting her on it or something). Thoric said she was pissed with him. She's never liked you, and I think Drag was on her list as well at that point.

She was bitching about Sev, saying that he needed to put her name up on the main page showing that she won the last contest.

In general she felt like nobody respected her or paid enough attention to her because she was a girl. Not sure what more she wanted, since she won two contests in a row and given her personality, it was pretty much impossible to ignore her.

But regardless of her drama queen tendencies, I never disliked her.

Comment

Yeah, I thought we had a brief fight about something or other and mutually got over it; in most respects, I did like having her around. I never seemed to converse with anyone off-forum like some (most?) of the rest of you, so there are always undercurrents I'm not seeing past what I miss by being unobservant, though.
                                Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information