Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit on the internet.

Not literally. That's just gross.

Post the shit you've found on the internet in this thread.

Have you played the Mario Crossover game? You must. Greatest game ever.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Also A hunter shoots a bear is amusing. (not that anyone checks shit out that I post, but there it is... again.)

Comment

I did check out your "hunter shoots a bear" link; it was cool. Not that often I can say that about advertising. When an ad comes on, I usually hit the mute button as fast as possible while cursing and shielding my eyes.

A friend is building an arcade machine with a bunch of old ROMs; if I can get a flash file that retains quality at full screen, I may throw the Mario on there for the novelty.
      Last edited by Locke; 10-15-2011, 09:29 AM.
      Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Here's that Sumo Soccer game you posted on the old forums. I thought I remember you saying you couldn't find it again.

http://www.guzer.com/games/sumosoccer.php

Recent score: 4925
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I gave it a shot... after failing miserably on the first game (by not knowing what I was supposed to do at first) I got 6040 on my second game.
          Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

If you haven't wasted several hours of your life on the Pokemon Tower Defense game, I recommend doing so.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/566150

It's literally the original Pokemon made into a tower defense game. However, its much more difficult/time consuming than the original Pokemon. The game isn't finished yet, but the creator is continually adding on to it. Right now it has 4 gyms and I still haven't reached the 4th despite having a L46 Charizard, L44 Raichu, L44, Butter-free and three others in their 30's.
            Click it now.

Comment

If anyone else is getting sick of reading sci-fi and would rather watch it instead, I found these short little summations of classic Star Trek episodes by a guy who sounds a lot like the Honey Badger dude.

This one's even got incestuous sex robots!
              My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Sorry for the double-post but this is really worth seeing.

Try signing on to Wiki sometime between now and 11:59 p.m.

Just try it.

Comment

I beat the system just by stopping the pages from loading completely. I did something similar while browsing boardgamegeek as well.

Further proof that the SOPA and PIPA won't stop people who are determined in getting what they want through the internet. It'll actually encourage more piracy if anything.
                  Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I don't think that little trick of yours will work for everything. First of all, it's only a little patch solution for a potential problem that is much bigger, which would affect a lot of people (many of whom wouldn't have any tricks up their sleeves) and which shouldn't be happening at all. It's more about protesting SOPA and PIPA than it is about finding crafty ways around them. Besides, this would likely be about a lot more than just piracy. As it stands now, large corporations stand to gain even more power and monopolization of online space by effectively blocking out smaller operations that don't have the resources to police their own content down to every last link. There's also been talk about blocking foreign sites entirely to stop "foreign criminals from stealing American innovations!" Is it surprising that this kind of paranoid thinking is the product of a Republican from Texas? Technically, these laws are about anti-piracy, about protecting copyrights, etc. In reality, it's going to be about restricting information and slanting the experience of the internet very sharply in favor of those who can best afford to make their influence felt.

Comment

Both houses of congress need to be put on an oceanliner in the north atlantic and slammed into an iceberg.

Seriously. Whoever lives will be later shot, execution style.

So many problems solved right there. We'll replace them with robots. It could work.

Comment

http://www.htwins.net/scale2/

maybe not Infinite, but close

Comment

Shark Pool trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Locke View Post
                            Shark Pool trailer
                            HAhaha. I've seen this one before, but it's still funny.

Originally posted by Locke View Post
                            http://www.htwins.net/scale2/

maybe not Infinite, but close

With this one I was expecting it to end on the large side of the scale with "your mom" and the small side of the scale with "your penis".
                            Last edited by donteatpoop; 05-16-2012, 09:55 AM.

Comment

More interactive fiction: Choice of Games

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information