No announcement yet.

A Story Related Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually stay out of these things, as anyone here will attest to, but I feel the need to clarify a couple things about people and reality and the world and this place. AND, I will do it without being vulgar or using crude language... imagine that.

Originally posted by SirOwnU View Post
    ...If you threaten or be offensive, oh wait I mean "*Hilarious*" to a point when somebody wants to just walk away then that shows you need to simmer down...
    If you use that as the criteria then nothing should ever be done, said, acted out, or even thought because somebody is going to be offended and walk away from just about anything. In fact I know some people who get offended by words like "poop" and "weenier" or even if you just point at something or don't believe in their god. So you can't really use that as a reason not to say or do something. In fact, most of the people who come to these forums (even those that don't normally use that kind of language, like myself) have no problem with the way this group of goofballs do things... most of the time.

Don't any of you even care in the least that it's all your fault that Drums is leaving? Out of all of you he is the one that was the most, *or the only one out of some of you,* down to earth and the most mature at that.
    I can honestly say (without even asking any of them) that no, they don't care. And, frankly, neither do I. You have not been around long and didn't see it when he was last here. You never saw the level of garbage and harassment he laid upon the people of this forum. He basically came into somebody's house and started telling the entire family how they should do everything, all the things they were doing wrong, and all the things that went against his personal belief structure as if they were world facts and absolute truths... Which includes things about making child sex robots for pedophiles and all sorts of crazy stuff.

He is a blight on this place that did not contribute anything useful or even fun at any time (unless you count the fun the argumentative types had with him). Even the owner of the site complained about the things he did and said, and about many of the "suggestions" he made about how the admin should crack down on all the stuff people do around here. Now when Severenz gets annoyed with someone enough to mention it on the forums (and not because of blatant spamming or similar issues that get people banned for from time to time) you know the guy has issues.

Trust me, Drums leaving again is a good thing for this place.

Also, it's probably smart to edit your post and add further thoughts to it than to post a reply directly below your own post. This is highly frowned upon here in most cases (unless it's a continuing story thing or a reply made long after the last one, by days at least, and usually on a new tangent) as it is seen as post count whoring and a waste of space (especially if they are short posts with only a line or few). Not a huge deal, but expect to get teased, taunted, slammed, and insulted if you do it... even a little bit. These guys can be tenacious about things.
    Last edited by Dragavan; 01-01-2008, 03:46 AM. Reason: Corrected a spelling error I happened to notice and added a note about editing... heh
    Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Sorry, I ment walk away and NEVER COME BACK

But w/e I'm sure he will find a site that better suits him
      Last edited by SirOwnU; 01-01-2008, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Glad to see that the new year's getting off to a great start.

Don't any of you even care in the least that it's all your fault that Drums is leaving? Out of all of you he is the one that was the most, *or the only one out of some of you,* down to earth and the most mature at that.
        This is gotta be the funniest statement since Michael claimed he had a 185 IQ.

Seriously SOU siding with drums in any way was NOT the way to go in this little debate. I can only imagine the torrent of insults that are going to be heading in your direction soon.

Drums just took your side because...

1. Nobody else likes him on here because he's already proven himself to be a troll, a liar and a fucktard in the past and on several occasions. He's desperate for friends.

2. You're 14 years old and he's already basically admitted in the past that he's a pedo. (Hence the reason why thoric mentioned that you'd be a perfect playmate for him)

Also drums probably hasn't left at all. He'll probably be back talking about child sex robots and fur faggotry within the week.

Personally I get a chuckle out of everyone verbally abusing the shit out of him (As well as insulting him personally) due to his own idiocy, so I don't mind him around for the "Village Idiot" value. But if he really does leave we don't give a fuck, there are more village idiots out there.

I'd advise that you not become the replacement by siding with him again.

Anyway...

Infinite Story: Where the fun never ends!
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Drag and End have said it all, really.

But as far as your edit goes, Sou? From what I've noticed, the site will count a person as being online at least fifteen minutes after he's left the site. Otherwise, you'd never see anyone on that list. I mean, it's not like the people who are always logged in are always on that list...

So, I wouldn't trust it all that much. Heck, opening new windows will turn one guest into two guests, and so on.
          Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
          Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
          And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

You two haven't even licked the tip of the vulgarity iceberg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jSMTcx69-Q
            My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

While some of the others were more than a bit harsh in this thread, and I think such was uncalled for, it's true that Drums does not really fit here. The child/animal sex he writes of turned people off when he joined the old forums, and unfortunately that set the tone for his relationship with the rest of the members. First impressions count and all that; the situation was set to happen given the slightest provocation anyway. I'm surprised that the child/animal sex came up and incited all this vitriol so quickly - in Drums's very first thread on these new forums - but I'm not so surprised that it happened in the first place, and unfortunately if he does hang around it will probably happen again. For the most part, SOU, members are more civil to each other and any insults are meant jokingly; you happened, it seems, on one of the few exceptions.
              Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Locke View Post
                you happened, it seems, on one of the few exceptions.
                I think this would be better worded as "you provoked, it seems, one of the few exceptions."
                My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Where Drums is concerned, mostly true - but I was speaking to SOU.

Comment

Sorry, I ment walk away and NEVER COME BACK

But w/e I'm sure he will find a site that better suits him
                    He'll be back. He always comes back. Stay away from him, he talks about having sex with children a lot, and since you're underage he may try to take advantage of you.

I don't know why people are jumping on you, but perhaps its a bit of hazing. Deal with it. If it bothers you that much, stop reading the thread. Drums has earned a reputation on the old forums and is likely to recieve this sort of thrashing almost constantly.
                    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Alright Sir Own U, I agree that there should be a probability function. Let us let popular vote decided, if it was heavily used it would stay, if a very minimal amount of users to advantage of it, then it would be removed. Unfortunately we do not have a dedicated enough webmaster to try this approach, and I do not blame him because this site is not exactly profitable. Probability can augment a story when used in moderation. The trick is balancing it with good plot line and such. I'd say the vast majority fail to do it, but if you could with your story it would be that much better.

And hello drums. I do believe we will all be fucking robots in 50 years. Much less hassle.

I'm fucking drunk right now.
                      Click it now.

Comment

Well put in all respects.

Comment

Working...
                        Do Not Sell My Personal Information