The Megaman Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Megaman Bug

Did anyone else receive private communication from Megaman? I received a PM from him, but I didn't open it. I simply used xnull's link to ignore him. Then I was informed that this communication may have been sent to everyone. End did not receive it, so we couldn't read his however it is apparently a threatening correspondence.

Did anyone else get the PM, and if so can you please post the text here?

I'm not comfortable with being threatened... it may be time to request administrative action to prevent this from happening in the future. Mega has been somewhat problematic for some time. For the time being he will remain on my ignore list.
    ~KatieWroteIt

Normally I do not post the content of private messages in a public forum. However, this is nothing but a threat and it affects the community as a whole.

Re: Warning
    If you & your chan-tard friends end the flamebaits & unignore me, We can go back before the war your declared on me the minute I hated 4chan.

This was sent by Megaman to my site PM shortly after midnight on Friday.

Blatant threats like this are where I draw the line.
    Last edited by Vesnic; 11-05-2011, 03:24 PM.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Interesting that he sent threatening PMs to the two known ladies of the site. I'm almost willing to bet he didn't send any to the guys on here. Chicken shit.

Anyway, if he thought they'd be easy targets he was badly mistaken. Sucks to be him.
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

It looks less like a threat than a plea for acceptance, but it just doesn't work to send that sort of thing to an ISer, or anyone.
        Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Having him set to ignore has done wonders for me. The only thing that is annoying are the threads he is spamming. This forum needs an admin. Someone who is on all of the time and would not abuse the power....
          Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Locke View Post
            It looks less like a threat than a plea for acceptance
            I don't call any message with the subject line "Warning" a plea for acceptance. I call it fucktardery.

Don't mess with the Ves.
            Last edited by Vesnic; 11-05-2011, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Well, it is fucktardery, but it's such a fucktardery that he's using it as a plea for attention. He has not figured out that he is a rude little bastard who has managed to make himself hated among all members. I mean, really- how does one piss off Katie? She's a freakin' saint! He can try whatever attention-grabbing means he wants- he's gone too far, and he is not able to redeem himself. He really should just give up and go back to Habbo.

And if he's actively threatening members... half-joke or not... then it may be time to FORCE him to go away.
              Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I recieved only a friendship request. And now the notification count of one will not go away.
                The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

The only message I got from him was a while ago and it was about that link he posted in the forums that I declared was a Rick Roll or some similar net joke without even clicking on it... He didn't believe that I didn't click on it for some reason, yet still tried to convince me that it was not a Rick Roll or similar net joke... which just made me more sure I was right.

No threats or anything else from him... AND I don't have him on ignore, I am just able to do that naturally by scrolling through his posts on any thread he posts into.

As for the site admit/moderator thing... I think we are pretty good at dealing with things here without a really active moderator, and we have yet to have a real problem that required one. Severenz does a good enough job keeping the real spam cleaned up and out of here, and you guys ignoring some kid you find annoying works well enough.

As for the threat itself... it seems (like Locke and Usoki said) more like a plea for attention than a real threat. He's annoying kid in the back of the room with paste all over his face and hands crying "Stop ignoring me" when he wants people to look at the popsicle stick house he made, even though the rest of the class has moved onto learning their ABC's... Not really a threat, but easily ignored. Think of you using the ignore option as placing him in the special class next door, where only those who choose to go visit have to deal with him.
                  Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Oh, now you're gonna make me look like a fucktard terrorist? PLEASE STOP! Non of this shit is funny. You've been on my back since I declared war on Anonymous.
                    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

And I did not message katie. Some one must have hacked my account. *points fingers at anyone on this board*

Oh, you mean that visitor message. I didn't remember the visitor messages. I sent it to you because I wanted to share it.
                      "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Okay, this is the last thing I am writing to megaman.

Mega, I have never called you a terrorist. In fact, you are the only one around here who seriously applies that term to the activities of those you have encountered online. I never declared any kind of war on you. In fact, I spared you my wrath while others were blithely jabbing away at you. However, you do not amuse me and I agree entirely with you that this just isn't funny.

I expect that you will not bother me or any of my friends with more unsolicited, aggressive behavior.
                        Last edited by Vesnic; 11-05-2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

I haven't been bothering anyone from the start. The other users were bothering me.

Comment

Yeah, I have to agree with Drag, our community is pretty good at dealing with situations.

And perhaps he did just choose his words poorly... I like the image of him being the kid in the corner covered in paste begging for someone to look at his stuff. Still, the aggression being directed in this instance toward the female members is... well, disconcerting. I don't think he has crushes on us... if he does, I'm married, and Ves requires evidence of natural intellect before she bounces into bed. Pulling our pigtails or whatever just won't attract us.

I don't know if ignoring him is going to work, I'm concerned he may become that other kid... like the Columbine kids... that can't get attention any other way so he decides to destroy everything and everyone. Perhaps this very fear is empowering him, but his history of mental issues makes me favor caution. Hopefully knowing that he has succeeded in making me uncomfortable will be enough to dissuade him from contacting me in the future publicly or privately.
                            ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

If your fucking hateful autism hating pro-4chan friends didn't get on my back, this shit wouldn't happen. I'm too stressed out & you could've left me alone.

You're treating me the same way Tabloids have been treating Michael Jackson.

Even when I'm trying to be friendly you go ahead & act like assholes.

You hateful users could've avoided all this be not getting on my back for being anti-4chan & pro-internet.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information