The Megaman Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megaman,

I'll remove you from ignore... but this is kind of on a probationary period, because frankly even if you did not send me that message, you did send it to Ves. Please understand that it is unacceptable to present yourself in a threatening way on this forum.

Also, don't hold others responsible for the actions of their friends. Everyone must be responsible for his or her own actions. Because Ves did not attack you or treat you poorly, you should not have contacted her with the problem.

One last thing, if you are really attempting to make connections here on the site, I have some suggestions. First, find things you have in common with people... gaming, WRITING, reading, movies, etc. Refrain from posting links to other places online for awhile. Always spell-check before you post, and reserve the term "fucktard" for rare occasions.

Good luck,
    Katie
    ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

High five, Katie!
      Last edited by Vesnic; 11-05-2011, 03:27 PM.
      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi! My name is: Katie View Post
        Megaman,

I'll remove you from ignore... but this is kind of on a probationary period, because frankly even if you did not send me that message, you did send it to Ves. Please understand that it is unacceptable to present yourself in a threatening way on this forum.

Also, don't hold others responsible for the actions of their friends. Everyone must be responsible for his or her own actions. Because Ves did not attack you or treat you poorly, you should not have contacted her with the problem.

One last thing, if you are really attempting to make connections here on the site, I have some suggestions. First, find things you have in common with people... gaming, WRITING, reading, movies, etc. Refrain from posting links to other places online for awhile. Always spell-check before you post, and reserve the term "fucktard" for rare occasions.

Good luck,
        Katie
        As long as vesnic hasn't ever tried to insult me, she'll be off my blacklist. As for other users who insulted me, they're on my blacklist.
        "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
          As long as vesnic hasn't ever tried to insult me, she'll be off my blacklist. As for other users who insulted me, they're on my blacklist.
          So if "vesnic hasn't ever tried to insult" you, why would she have been on your blacklist in the first place? Your statement makes no sense.

As for others around insulting you... umm... have you ever actually READ the posts on this forum? Insulting people is kind of how most of these people communicate. I can't say there is a single person on here who HASN'T insulted me at one point or another, and most of them are still people I respect or even call friends (unless their initials are MRH... your name isn't Megamantn Randal Hoyle is it?).

And if people who say negative things on the internet is all it takes to be on your blacklist, then you must have a freakishly long blacklist... How many volumes is it?
          Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Fuck you Dragavan! Douchebag cuntwagon!
            http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

I'm being constantly insulted & ended up looking like a joke.
              "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Originally posted by xnull View Post
                cuntwagon!
                CUNTWAGON!! AHAHAHAHAHA!

That's divine. Thank you.
                Last edited by Vesnic; 11-05-2011, 03:27 PM.
                My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Originally posted by xnull View Post
                  Fuck you Dragavan! Douchebag cuntwagon!
                  Your first insult, Dragavan. Hah!

Comment

Megaman, I'm pretty sure he just said that almost everyone here has insulted him. . .
                    Also, LOL @ you threatening Endmaster over at CYS. Did you know that I'm an admin over there?

Let me tell you right now, that you'd be taken down FAR before End ever would. Little thing called respect.
                    How we paid such close attention
                    To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ-thebanisher View Post
                      Megaman, I'm pretty sure he just said that almost everyone here has insulted him. . .
                      Also, LOL @ you threatening Endmaster over at CYS. Did you know that I'm an admin over there?

Let me tell you right now, that you'd be taken down FAR before End ever would. Little thing called respect.
                      I was warning him that if he insults hme or bring any crap that I would cantact an admin. Since you're one, I'll calmly contact you.

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ-thebanisher View Post
                        Don't bother trying to correct him, I'm pretty sure he can't read.... if he could he would have caught on to a LOT of things about how things are done and said here. The fact that my whole point was that everyone here insults everyone else here as part of the style of banter we have here was pretty obvious to anyone who can actually read.
                        Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

I CAN read! You asshole. That's what I'm talking about. Flamebaiting & stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragavan View Post
                            Don't bother trying to correct him, I'm pretty sure he can't read.... if he could he would have caught on to a LOT of things about how things are done and said here. The fact that my whole point was that everyone here insults everyone else here as part of the style of banter we have here was pretty obvious to anyone who can actually read.
                            bahahaha! You'd think someone signing up for a writing site would have some talent with basic reading comprehension. . .
                            How we paid such close attention
                            To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

You talking to me?

Comment

Dragavan is not a cunt wagon. A cunt wagon implies he is able to fetch enough cunt to fill a wagon. I'd instead use the term cuntanus or cuntass. This implies that his ass is so frequented by cock that it acts as his own personal cunt.

Am I being to vulgar?
                                Click it now.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information