The Megaman Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
    Dragavan is not a cunt wagon. A cunt wagon implies he is able to fetch enough cunt to fill a wagon. I'd instead use the term cuntanus or cuntass. This implies that his ass is so frequented by cock that it acts as his own personal cunt.

Am I being to vulgar?
    Yes. Hahahaha!
    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 07:58 PM.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I've always been more partial to cuntwanker, myself. I've found it quite capable of halting entire trains of thought as people stop to try and figure out just how that one works. Hermaphrodites, obviously, but I'm not sure how else that'd work. Still, I find that it rolls off the tongue very fast with a fun sound. And it's pretty easily rhymed, too.
      Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
      Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
      And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I find it ever so amusing that all these "cunt" names are being thrown at me considering the site I put together last year is for Central University of New Town. I am the creator of CUNT and I do try to maintain CUNT as best I can, but I find it hard to make new content for CUNT as fast as I would like. It's hard to work on CUNT as much as I would like, but I will never give up on CUNT.

I have nothing more to add. I just wanted to be able to say CUNT at least one more time in this post.
        Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

See, Drag, I can't quite bring myself to cuss you out. You're the closest thing to a voice of reason that we have. I've never found it wise to, say, kick the cane out from under the village elder and send him sprawling, because you never know when he'll be put in charge of choosing sacrifices. But I'd totally kick out someone's crutches. That's comedy gold, and a good change of pace from nicknames like 'gimpy'.

That, and cuntwanker seems way too cartoony for someone as serious as yourself. That seems more like a word for Apoth or Ves- playful, with a bit of rage. Whereas someone like Mega needs a word far more harsher.
          Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.

Comment

It's funny... I find it far more insulting to be called the serious old village elder tan I do cuntwanker (or any other variation of cunt)...

So, for that, you will be the first on the pyre when the sacrifices start.

Anyone for Usoki-burgers?

p.s. CUNT
            Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

That's the other thing about insults- the worst ones aren't long strings of profane and vulgar words- they're always simple things. Whenever I'm really mad at my brother, I'll get onto his X-Box profile, and give his avatar grey hair. It's much more effective.

'Old' and 'Bald' are better than any string of curses, hands down.

I always thought I'd make a better pasta, myself...

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
                far more harsher.
                My GOD, man. GET A GRIP.

I'll take him with alfredo sauce, Drag. Thanks.
                Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
                  My GOD, man. GET A GRIP.

I'll take him with alfredo sauce, Drag. Thanks.

I'll take some cuntfredo sauce as well with extra randomness.
                  "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

I've got a term. Cuntsauce. It's the frothy substance that develops when a cunt develops a yeast infection and that combined with sweat, bacteria and other substances that appear when a cunt is not properly maintained. This amalgamation creates a sauce similar to tartar sauce but with a consistency and taste all its own.
                    Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
                      Cuntsauce. It's the frothy substance that develops when a cunt develops a yeast infection
                      Yeast infections are not frothy. They're curdled.
                      Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 08:00 PM.

Comment

I'm assuming the yeast has had enough time to ferment the other contents, hence creating the froth.
                        Click it now.

Comment

Well, you let me know when you see a frothing vagina.
                          Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 08:00 PM.

Comment

I'm hoping I never do. Then again, I can always run a google search...
                            Click it now.

Comment

This is one of the more disturbing tangents we've had in a while. Now I'm just imagining a vagina spewing geysers of foam, as if it was a Diet Coke / Mentos trick.

Comment

Naw, don't worry, we're still on topic.

If someone had a foaming Coke Mentos 'gina, that would definitely be a bug she would want to report to her gyno.
                                Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information