X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by End Master View Post
    Unlike you I have no SHAME.
    I, Apoth am not dead and humbly support Endmaster's bid for moderator.
    No SHAME, indeed. I didn't mind the whole murder and vat of acid thing (probably living on borrowed time, anyway, after last weekend with DEP's mom), but isn't it kind of sick to puppet Apoth's virtual corpse around like this? I'm getting a creepy Necromancer vibe from this thread now, thanks...
    Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Lol.

Is DEP a mod already? I can read the profile of "MethdealerXXX" when previously its been saying I couldn't before. I can only assume someone let him (it?) in.
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

You might have access through admincp or (more likely) modcp; try it out.

Otherwise, I don't know how the mod powers might present themselves.

Comment

Unlike you I have no SHAME.
          That was low.

Otherwise, I don't know how the mod powers might present themselves.
          I just sort of imagine his fingertips would start glowing like E.T. whenever he neared a keyboard, but I've never had mod powers so who knows.

e: Just got another PM, ahahaha this is going to turn into the best/creepiest running joke ever now, isn't it?

Comment

Yeah I have to hear all this PM stuff second hand from Katie. When mizal first brought up Apoth being in my basement in another thread I was wondering what was going on until Katie said she got the same email.

I'm guessing Ryan saw my joke about skinning him in the basement and created his own PM story and sent it to everyone too.

Comment

We're all assuming it's a story, anyway. That cowl makes for a very nice poker face, End.

EDIT: I just noticed you recently surpassed Apoth in post count, giving you the overall lead. Was that what precipitated all of this?
              Last edited by Locke; 02-21-2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Lol.

Is DEP a mod already? I can read the profile of "MethdealerXXX" when previously its been saying I couldn't before. I can only assume someone let him (it?) in.
                Well... I can see the profile of MethdealerXXX as well, when previously I couldn't.

Am I too early yet to congratulate you both on your modship?

Comment

I don't have any mod powers as far as I know, I tried the links that Locke posted and nothing happened. I just got access to here, but without anything extra.

As for DEP, I don't know where he is. I suppose I could send an email to Sev to resolve these questions.

EDIT: Sent the email to Sev on the contact site about the two mods stuff.
                  Last edited by End Master; 02-21-2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

I've been lurking. I emailed severenz, but soon found out that endmaster already had. haha. Oh well.

Just waiting on god-powers before I ban you all.

I threw out the 'two mod' option too, don't know if he'll go for it but what the hey.

Oh, and the poll says we tied, so why are we all congratulating me?
                    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
                      Oh, and the poll says we tied, so why are we all congratulating me?
                      Basically since we tied, Locke suggested we either attempt to have two mods or wait around for someone to break the tie with a late vote.

Originally I was going to concede if Sev didn't want 2 mods, just to save time because I figured we'd be waiting around until doomsday for somebody else to throw in an "overtime" vote. However Apoth suddenly popped in and threw in his overtime vote for me, so technically I won if we use Locke's rule.

(Though Mizal will probably argue that it doesn't count since I'm just propping up Apoth's rotten corpse and talking through him as a puppet.)

Anyway I just asked Sev if he'd consider two mods, because it really would be better to have two people do it. I know I'm here a lot, but there are those rare times when I'm not (Y'know with the stalking and all). And I know DEP's got his great big family with 5 wives and 34 children so there's going to be times he's a little preoccupied as well.

Pretty sure between the pair of us one will always be here.
                      Last edited by End Master; 02-21-2011, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Hey, guess what's back up?

Comment

Site seems pretty sluggish. I can only hope this is still is a work in progress, because none of the text in any of my stories is showing up when you try to read them. Even some of the choices are showing up as blank. I've noticed this in a few other stories as well.

It would REALLY suck to have to copy/paste stories all over again.

EDIT: The site seems to be less sluggish now. For some weird reason I've suddenly got a bunch of "friends" listed in my profile of people I never friended.

A few of my stories still have text, mostly the older ones and I'm noticing almost everyone else's stories are showing up as well. (Just images missing, but that probably hasn't been implemented yet.)

I'm going to go ahead and guess that text not showing up might have something to do with copying/pasting from Word. Really hope this gets fixed, because, well it would suck if it didn't.
                          Last edited by End Master; 02-22-2011, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Site seems pretty sluggish. I can only hope this is still is a work in progress, because none of the text in any of my stories is showing up when you try to read them. Even some of the choices are showing up as blank. I've noticed this in a few other stories as well.

It would REALLY suck to have to copy/paste stories all over again.

EDIT: The site seems to be less sluggish now. For some weird reason I've suddenly got a bunch of "friends" listed in my profile of people I never friended.

A few of my stories still have text, mostly the older ones and I'm noticing almost everyone else's stories are showing up as well. (Just images missing, but that probably hasn't been implemented yet.)

I'm going to go ahead and guess that text not showing up might have something to do with copying/pasting from Word. Really hope this gets fixed, because, well it would suck if it didn't.
                            CYS has issues there and it's annoying.
                            How we paid such close attention
                            To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Significantly less sluggish than when I accessed it this morning. It's obviously still a work in progress in some way (otherwise, it would presumably be up in place of the current main page, or at least announced), but seems pretty functional. Most stories seem to have text, but I did notice "Innkeeper" at least was still missing it. Actually, so is 'Mystic Elevator." I didn't see any others while randomly clicking around (even the newest ones have text). "Delmechia" has images. My Friends list and other profile stuff is accurate.

EDIT: "My Contributions" and "Review Submissions" in the Write menu don't look to be active yet, and the last room of each story was apparently added December 31, 1969. I can't add friends yet or add/edit rooms in my stories, and the format of HOID's comment page (probably some others, too) is off. Other than that stuff, a quick check doesn't turn up anything; superficially, at least, this looks close to ready.
                              Last edited by Locke; 02-22-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

If you go to the ratings on the new site, you can see that Sev merged the old "add/view comment" section with the regular comments section. Some of mine that I've left on my own stories have popped up along with the regular ones. It also looks like you can re-rate stories along with with leaving comments, including your own stories.

If its true that you can leave comments and ratings on your own stories with this new system, it'll mean DEP will be able to blatantly abuse the system and rate all his stories 10s again, and I can have endless flame wars with people that leave dumb comments! This could truly be a golden age!

(Still a little concerned about most of my stories' text not showing up on the new site though.)

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information