No announcement yet.

So...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there's anything about that project you hated, it was probably somebody else's contribution. That's how I always look at it. Jeff in particular always seemed to manage to piss me off with what he'd write.
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

We had an update of that map though, here was the most recent copy of it.

Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Hahaha! I like it!

Gulf of Ungolia should be bay, though.

Anyway, funny you still have that on file. I had forgotten all about it until now.

Fun times. What's wrong with making your own shit, anyway? Way more fun that way. More work yes. Tedious. But um. Did anyone save anything from the old forums?

I remember Usoki contributed a lot and so did DEP.
        Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 03-25-2008, 08:29 PM.

Comment

No promise on this software any time soon, but I have been (very slowly) building an online site with the rules of 3.5 built in. It will have a chat which turns things like "damage reduction" into a link that will display everything you need to know about damage reduction. Characters can sign up for adventures a DM creates and everyone has to have an account. Players are able to stylize their character sheets (which are auto-generated to only contain information related to the specific adventure) with CSS so they can have cool images and the like. DM gets logs of all character sheet modifications and can change/lock/lookup everything at any given time. DM will be able to roll dice publicly or privately. Users can set talk mode to any specific group of users, but the DM will always get a copy of any of their die rolls.
          http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

Chubbs- yeah, it's in all in a thread on this forum. Somewhere. Well, the fantasy stuff, anyway.

Xnull...that sounds awesome! It sounds like a total bitch to code, but that doesn't make it any less awesome.
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Well. Ya. Awesome. It'd be fun to come up with some sort of mutual thing here.

Everyone is talking about how the site has gone downhill.

Just an idea. Some kind of collaborative effort. Just for fun.

G' night.

Comment

I'm going to (hopefully) start in the citadel. My character's name is Mikkel.
                The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post

*Spot check- success*
                  *Bluff check- success*
                  Hey, LeBlanc, you know what you'd like to do with that 45gp you just earned? Donate it to a charity! You give me the money, and I'll make sure it gets into the right hands. I know a really good one- it's called "Bathe the Whales".

Damn... I love ya man!
                  OH FUDGE!

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information