IWT 10 - The Overpowered Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by End Master View Post
    In any event I keep reading his name as "Spooge" rather than Sponge.
    Oh, good, it's not just me.

Comment

Well, for better or worse, here it is. I don't know why Settings has gotten jammed on 16 rooms though. There's a ton more than that. Like, 25. Or somfin. More than 20 is all I know. I did it bitchez.
      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
        Well, for better or worse, here it is. I don't know why Settings has gotten jammed on 16 rooms though. There's a ton more than that. Like, 25. Or somfin. More than 20 is all I know. I did it bitchez.
        Oh fuck you, I was supposed to be the only one entering.

Comment

It says 25 rooms now, the stats are always a little slow to update properly.
          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Pssh. I've still got about three hours, and I'm halfway done. Even if I can't find the motivation to actually finish, I'll still be able to pump it full of filler rooms.
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Yeah, I've got one hour to make three rooms. I'm solid.

What about you, mizal? Is your story already public on your profile?
              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.

Comment

I'm still finishing up the text of room 21, but here it is.

Not that it should take more than 20 minutes to write one quick room, but... yay paranoia.

Comment

Boom. contest story

Maybe one day I won't write a contest story within three days. One day I'll start months ahead of time and pen an epic masterpiece of dizzying proportions. Today is not that day.

At least I can say I've never been SHAMED. That, is truly a fate worse than death.

Comment

Originally posted by BatCountry View Post
                    Maybe one day I won't write a contest story within three days. One day I'll start months ahead of time and pen an epic masterpiece of dizzying proportions. Today is not that day.
                    Alas, that is all of us. Except maybe Ves. Given the appearance of her first room, I'm pretty sure she's going to knock this one out of the park.

Four minutes, mizal. Your profile is still telling me that you have no public stories.

Comment

Here you go.

(Sorry, had a retard moment trying to make it public.)

Also holy shit, we actually managed to get four entries out of this? And it only took till mid-February to do it.
                      Last edited by mizal; 02-10-2014, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Yay! And thus, submissions are very much closed.

Comment

Four out of six is a good turn out.

After the voting is in, I'll be sure to update the list of the SHAMED and add Apoth. (And keep dreamshell on there)
                          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I'm sure staying up till 2am on a work night was totally worth it.

Anyway my entry's not anything special, and doesn't even really count as a CYOA honestly, but this is only the second time I've managed an entry at all, and the first time that half of it wasn't frantic incoherent filler that brought me shame (even if I technically avoided SHAME), so I'm pretty happy.

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                              Four out of six is a good turn out.
                              That's true. Actually, it's a great turnout. Except for the part where none of us were anywhere close to meeting the original deadline. *sigh*

Originally posted by mizal View Post
                              I'm sure staying up till 2am on a work night was totally worth it.
                              I'm glad I'm not the only one. (Any allegations that I chose pacific time for the express purpose of giving myself two extra hours are completely true. I have no shame.)

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
                                the pulmonary embolism has thrown off what would otherwise be an impressive Winter of Epic Writing.
                                Are you seriously saying you had a pulmonary embolism? That's some serious shit. Glad you're not dead. In fact, I'm glad all of you aren't dead. I was reminiscing last night, as some absolutely Horrific Events of Family Catastrophe were falling down around my head, that it really is good when people you like don't up and die on you.

And damn me, but I like you all.

Good luck to everyone on the contest. It was sort of a crazy one, but thanks to Usoki's deft deadline bunting, we managed to squeeze some juice from the ole' lemon yet.
                                My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information