No announcement yet.

Infinite Writing Tournament 11- Horror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom. 20 rooms, mother fuckers. Just like that.

11,697 words so far. I'm still filling in details though.

8 loose ends.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

That's great Poop. I really hope you win this year.
      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Not much time left. Get your entries finished up.

Comment

Right, so I need an extension. Who else does?

Comment

I probably do. Though I doubt I'll do anything with it. I can't say I have much investment in my entry, so really... it's fucking pointless.

Comment

Well the inevitable extension requests have finally arrived and I must admit I could use some extra time as well. Looks like DEP is the only one ready to battle right now and to give the rest of us a sporting chance I've decided to extend the contest until January 26th. I will not be providing any further extensions.

Dreamshell! Do not give up hope! All these other mongoloids that lurk about may have always insulted and loathed you, but not I! I believe in your true potential. Do not give up! You got this girlfriend!

May my words echo to all contest entrants! You can do it! You still have a whole month to bust out a gratifying horror story, it's not impossible! And if you fail, you will be cast out into the pit of SHAME not unlike a discarded condom used upon a obese, paraplegic wolf man with bad body odor. THAT is the kind of SHAME any failure shall face. Not a pretty sight. Don't be that guy.

Comment

I didn't say I'm ready, just that I have 20 rooms. I have a lot of work to do before this story is over. I need to work on it more.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
                  I didn't say I'm ready, just that I have 20 rooms. I have a lot of work to do before this story is over. I need to work on it more.
                  Well 20 rooms still trumps my one room. At this point I think you'd win by default, even if your story just consisted of three gorillas in a room pinching each others nipples.

Comment

Well, it's forty minutes to midnight in Berlin and I must very soon be elsewhere, so...

Happy New Year.

An exclamation just didn't feel right there, but the sentiment was nonetheless sincere.

Comment

• Of course there was an extension. How typical. Why is it that you people can't stick to a deadline?

(btw I'm withdrawing, I have absolutely nothing at this point except a vague memory of reading this thread months ago and wanting to write something about the Georgia Guidestones.

With the deadline extension I could probably write 20 half-assed, low effort pages about something but fuck it, I do that every year. Bring on a super-sized order of SHAME if you must but I'm not posting any more stories until I have the time/inclination to write a complete one that doesn't suck. That's my New Year's resolution and this time I'm sticking to it.)

Comment

• Originally posted by BatCountry View Post

Mizal...Your story sounds amazing. I look forward to reading it while huffing glue.
                        You are trying to rob me of this experience Mizal? No. I refuse.

You cannot opt out of this contest. Your name remains until the conclusion of the extended dates I have given. Maybe in a few days you will sober up and realize what a foolish thing you have attempted to do. Sadly I cannot banish you from space and time since you contributed in last years contest, but I can come up with something else. The official cotton headed ninny muggins award or something even more homo erotic.

I like your stories Mizal! I know you say you do them fast, but you are a good writer and you always have really good back stories and fun characters. I say go hit the grog hard tonight then rethink things in the afternoon after you've sent the Ugandan pool boy home.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY

Comment

• I dunno, I just haven't been able to get myself in a horror story mood. I'm not even in a 'funny parody of a horror story' mood...if I just sat down and pulled twenty pages out of my ass this weekend at best you'd get another awful cliched fantasy thing or maybe some awful cliched space opera this time just to mix it up a little. And really I don't want to pull twenty pages out of my ass, I might get paper cuts up in there.

But can I get the official cotton headed ninny muggins award either way because it sounds fun.

Comment

• dammit I seem to have started writing...something. I'm not sure if I would call it a story.

argh stop it this wasn't supposed to happen!

fuck you all

Comment

• Five more days.

Comment

• In other news, I want to fucking die.

Is debilitating pain and mind-munching depression enough to get me out of SHAME and SCORN?

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information