Hello, everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, everybody

Hello, I've noticed that most people are anti-social assholes here, so I brought a cookie.

http://infinitejestchallenge.files.w...hip_cookie.jpg

Be amazed by the cookie!!!! Alright, now you can be asses. But seriously, hello everybody.

Hey fuckface.

Thanks for the cookie. I was actually hoping for one more because the seven I already consumed this evening just didn't cut it.

Why don't you write something or piss off. k?

thanxsobai!
    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-05-2011, 10:43 AM.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Cool, I was right!!! Hello, Vesnic. Thank you for the kind reply.

Comment

Whatup, homeslice? Where da beer be at? Damn, what, not even a Natty to get down wit, and you be frontin pastries as big as tenements all up in my hood? Not cool bro, not down like we do in North Philly. Must be from Milwaukee or Long Island or some shit. Yeh, I'ma pass on dis, not my party at all. Peace.
        Holla from Philly, Montgomery style.

Comment

Err........... What? It looks like.... Hrm, let me try to answer you questions. Sup, da beer's at da store, I'm not from any of those places.

Comment

Why hello Jargner and welcome to infinite-story. It is such a pleasure to make your acquantence. I look forward to seeing what you write. Maybe we can get together one day and collaborate on a story or something. We're real big on working together here. Can't wait to get to know you better. I'm sure we'll make great friends.
            The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

A newbie who actually browses the forum before he makes his hide fair game? I'm impressed.
              Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Hi!

I'm really the only true anti-social wanna-be unabomber asshole here. The rest of 'these people' (as I like to call them) are educated, happy, productive citizens who live happy lives and have lots of friends and sexual intercourse with other living humans. This is why I hate them so very, very much.

A little about MYSELF (shhh, no one cares about you):

I live in a shack in the backwoods of Kentucky and cook crystal meth for a living. It pays for my alcohol and AIDS medication. I'm currently wanted in five states for various acts of criminal misconduct.

Apparently masturbating in front of children in Sunday School is considered 'inappropriate'. So is staging cripple fights. And feeling up coma patients. And kidnapping high school cheerleaders and keeping them in your basement for seven months. And sending suspicious powdered substances to congressmen.

What a world.

Anyway, welcome. Please be nice to these people. They are really on edge emotionally after the loss of Michael Ray Holt. I don't think anyone has really gotten over it.

And if you write something just make sure it's not stupid or boring. Apoth already has that covered.

Ta!
                Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 09-07-2008, 11:21 AM.

Comment

See Jargner, told you there wouldn’t be anything to worry about.
                  Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Not to rekindle old bad habits or anything, but this could really be the Chubby Manifesto.

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
                    Hi!

I'm really the only true anti-social wanna-be unabomber asshole here. The rest of 'these people' (as I like to call them) are educated, happy, productive citizens who live happy lives and have lots of friends and sexual intercourse with other living humans. This is why I hate them so very, very much.

A little about MYSELF (shhh, no one cares about you):

I live in a shack in the backwoods of Kentucky and cook crystal meth for a living. It pays for my alcohol and AIDS medication. I'm currently wanted in five states for various acts of criminal misconduct.

Apparently masturbating in front of children in Sunday School is considered 'inappropriate'. So is staging cripple fights. And feeling up coma patients. And kidnapping high school cheerleaders and keeping them in your basement for seven months. And sending suspicious powdered substances to congressmen.

What a world.

Anyway, welcome. Please be nice to these people. They are really on edge emotionally after the loss of Michael Ray Holt. I don't think anyone has really gotten over it.

And if you write something just make sure it's not stupid or boring. Apoth already has that covered.

Ta!
                    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-05-2011, 10:44 AM.
                    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

We should have poll to vote for the most "anti-social" person on here.

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                        See Jargner, told you there wouldn’t be anything to worry about.
                        I guess you were right, End. Though ChubbyTeletubby..... Is a Teletubby! It sickens me. His other acts don't really matter. The only thing that matters, is that he's a Teletubby, so he's as evil as Barney. Also, hello to donteatpoop, and Usoki. I have already started my own story. You should take a look at it. Too bad there are only a few rooms. But, I shall add to it over time. *Stops talking*

Comment

They probably won't find it easily since it isn't going to show up on the main story list yet.

Here's the link to Jargner's story.

http://www.infinite-story.com/story/3388/

So far it looks alright, but you forgot something very vital. Namely there's no link that goes back to the proper story from the background links you made. You'll have to fix that.

Comment

Thanks End, I'm trying to fix that problem now. Though it might take a few minutes, I just made it very messy.

Edit:Ag, crap, just accidentally deleted a part of the story that I didn't save. *Tries to fix it*

Edit:Whew, fixed it, should work now.
                            Last edited by Jargner; 09-07-2008, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Interesting. Seems a little rushed, though. Just a little rushed. Nice premise. I like the whole 'Chicago in the '30s feel'

Kinda like the new batman movie. Organized crime. Gotta love it. And I do realize this is just your rough draft. Just flesh it out a little.

I'm not really one to talk, though.

Also, Sven, one of these days you and I are gonna have to smoke a fat one in North Philly. I'll bring the chronic, you bring the 40 oz.s and rolling papers.

If you're lucky I might even bring some shrooms. We'll ride unicorns through the hood. Trust me, it'll be fun. Just ignore the leprechauns. Or step on 'em. They squash pretty easy.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information