Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jargner View Post
    Also, it takes place in 2008.
    Wow! That far in the future? I don't know, SciFi is pretty much hit or miss with me.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

We all like to have our asses licked from time to time, but I would suggest that you have your story take place in its own universe, not in one already created by one of us.
      Last edited by Vesnic; 10-05-2011, 10:48 AM.
      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Alright then, to be kind, fuck you guys. Fucking assholes. Bend over backwards. Shove a dildo up your ass. Motherfucker. Usoki, I've read your suggestion and have decided to implement it, also, I'm not bending over backwards for anyone, I'm taking suggestions, considering them, and implementing them if they make fucking sense. I'm not bending over backwards. Now shut the fuck up.

I like him. He has spunk.
        ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

So, you have to be an asshole to stick around? I can get used to that.

Comment

I dunno that you have to be. But it certainly helps.
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Well, just started my story, need to add to it and improve it before I release it to the public, though.

Comment

But of course.

Take your time. You've garnered yourself a lot of attention. I think when you actually DO release it you'll have a lot of interested people checking it out.

That's a good thing. Just take your time.

Why am I even giving advice? Mageslayer was a failure and CRACK ATTACK is funny but horrible.

Comment

It's a bit offtopic, yes, but why doesn't my name show on the active members list? Also, why can't I change my avatar on the mainsite.

I would have liked to have read your story, Jargner. Why don't you let people read your work in progress? It doesn't matter what people think about it. Also, criticism is always positive. Even if it isn't constructive. Just write more and more every time someone says you can't do it. Grow bitter and self-absorbed like a REAL writer.
                  more weight

Comment

I assume you're talking about the main writing site, because you're showing up on the members list on the forums.

As for the main site, it's been in a state of bugginess and re-design for about a year or so. The active members list never updates at all. Neither does the "The Newest Story" list. Even the random story list only displays a selected set of randomized stories, it doesn't change the set.

The avatars on the main site don't work either anymore. If you already had a pic up before, it continues to display, but attempting to change it or put up a new one now won't work.

I imagine this stuff will get sorted out with the new site, but who knows when that will happen.
                    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

That's weird. The newest stories list seems to work for me. My story is presented there right now.
                      more weight

Comment

On the home page?

Because the drop down lists work fine. (Your story is at the top for creation date right now) Its just on the home page that the 5 newest stories list doesn't update.

Well at least it hasn't updated for me and a few others since last year.

Comment

Originally posted by MikaelL View Post
                          It's a bit offtopic, yes, but why doesn't my name show on the active members list? Also, why can't I change my avatar on the mainsite.

I would have liked to have read your story, Jargner. Why don't you let people read your work in progress? It doesn't matter what people think about it. Also, criticism is always positive. Even if it isn't constructive. Just write more and more every time someone says you can't do it. Grow bitter and self-absorbed like a REAL writer.
                          Well, I like taking my time, plus I like to improve my stories before I show them in the light. It's like being a surgeon, you work and work and if you don't like it, you work and work some more, never stopping, just cutting, hearing them bitch and whine, never stopping, NEVER FUCKING STOPPING!!!! HEARING THEM BITCH!!!!! CUTTING THEIR FUCKING THROATS!!!!!! STABBING THEM UNTIL THEY STOP FUCKING MOVING!!!!!!!!! Then, you throw it in the garbage and start over. That's what I usually do if I don't like it.

Edit: I'll probably release it soon.

Comment

It's like being a surgeon, you work and work and if you don't like it, you work and work some more, never stopping, just cutting, hearing them bitch and whine, never stopping, NEVER FUCKING STOPPING!!!! HEARING THEM BITCH!!!!! CUTTING THEIR FUCKING THROATS!!!!!! STABBING THEM UNTIL THEY STOP FUCKING MOVING!!!!!!!!!
                            You've been reading Love SICK again.

Comment

What? It's a good story. Anyways, I probably won't be releasing Pyromancer anytime soon.

Comment

UPDATE: My story unfortunately only has one page, due to my modem deciding to break down on me, and it taking a while for me to get a new one. I'm gonna get back to working on it, but don't expect it to be released for a while.

Edit: I'm going to change the story, instead of involving Pyromancy, I'm gonna change it. I've been playing Fallout 3 for a few days, and it's given me an idea.
                                Last edited by Jargner; 11-09-2008, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information