No announcement yet.

Hello, everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, good- a status update. We can breathe easily now.

Because, y'know, we totally didn't forget you existed or anything.
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Hahahaha! I love you, Usoki, you and all of your curmudgeonly ill humor. I feel precisely the same way about this Junior Dickcheese who has decided to rejoin our ranks. All I got to say is:

Words speak louder than words.

That means, and I'm talking to you now, Jarlsberg, that your story words count for far more than your forum ones. We're a bunch of assholes slinging cybershit at each other ape-style, but at least most of us have some real shit over at the site.

You know what I'm saying here?

And really, you had to get Fallout 3 to find inspiration? How about the French New Wave or the Japanese Janji Ganja or, best of all, your mother's hole. I find most of my shit there (a medical oddity that has yet to be explained).
      Last edited by Vesnic; 10-05-2011, 10:49 AM.
      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Wow, an insult about my mother. That really hurts me on the inside, so much that I want to cut myself, and bleed, letting the pain flow from my veins. I should also write poetry about how much I hate my life, because I need a compliment from you, without one I am incomplete.
        Last edited by Jargner; 11-09-2008, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jargner View Post
          Wow, an insult about my mother. That really hurts me on the inside, so much that I want to cut myself, and bleed, letting the pain flow from my veins. I should also write poetry about how much I hate my life, because I need a compliment from you, without one I am incomplete.
          The first step is admitting it, Jergner. Tell your mom I said hi. She'll know who I am.
          The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
            The first step is admitting it, Jergner. Tell your mom I said hi. She'll know who I am.
            So, I tell her that a guy named donteatpoop told me to say hi? Okay.

Comment

I've got to say, Jargs, you may not be the most prolific fellow, but at least you roll with the punches, whether they're in good fun or otherwise. That said, I'd honestly forgotten about you, and I don't expect much from you as regards your story. Good luck, anyhow; surprise me, why don't you?
              Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Ignore Ves. She's just bitter because nobody loves her.
                Devils are the bagel's favourite breakfast food!

Comment

Originally posted by Locke View Post
                  That said, I'd honestly forgotten about you, and I don't expect much from you as regards your story.
                  We should give Locke the Award for Best Underhanded Incomplimensults. No one says "you suck" quite as sinuously as he does.

(Look it up, morons.)

As for not being loved by anyone, this is a serious condition indeed in the otherwise comical experience of being human. It's no laughing matter, you squirty little pipsqueak.
                  Last edited by Vesnic; 10-05-2011, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Fallout 3 eh?

Let's hope you have a better ending than Bethesda did, because they fucking dropped the ball on that aspect of it.

Still a cool game though.
                    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

That said, I'd honestly forgotten about you, and I don't expect much from you as regards your story.
                      That line from my last post wasn't an insult, by the way, underhanded or otherwise; sorry if anyone mistook it for such. What I said is my honest opinion; it may come across as harsh, but I don't see any reason to mislead you. I won't resort to insults and vulgarity (nothing against those of you who do occasionally; you're all obviously fine with it) but when I have thoughts on a forum issue, for better or worse, you'll know them.
                      Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

That line from my last post wasn't an insult, by the way, underhanded or otherwise; sorry if anyone mistook it for such. What I said is my honest opinion; it may come across as harsh, but I don't see any reason to mislead you. I won't resort to insults and vulgarity (nothing against those of you who do occasionally; you're all obviously fine with it) but when I have thoughts on a forum issue, for better or worse, you'll know them.
                        I can understand why you don't expect much from my story. If I was another person, I wouldn't have much faith in me making a good story, either. Maybe I will surprise you, maybe I won't.

Comment

I won't resort to insults and vulgarity (nothing against those of you who do occasionally; you're all obviously fine with it)
                          Right. My point exactly.
                          Last edited by Vesnic; 10-05-2011, 10:51 AM.

Comment

GOOOOOD Luck!

Hey man,

Good luck! I'm taking this statistics class, and if we consider that there are two possible outcomes for your success, odds are pretty good that you will make the best stinking story on the site. I mean, after all, you either do or you don't, so it is fifty fifty!

Seriously though, I'm sure you have lots of great ideas, I know I do all the time. The secret to great writing though is to be dedicated. Instinctively I suspect that might be why you haven't tossed something out onto the net yet, and truthfully that makes you a few steps ahead of the crappy one sentence per room and leet speak writers we have pass through on occasion.

~Katie
                            ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Usoki, Locke and Chubby just need to have a four way with Ves and get it over with.

Nobody would even have to wait a turn since there's enough holes to accommodate everyone.

I'm guessing Usoki would be the "lucky one" to get Ves' pussy since she'd probably wouldn't mind looking him in the face. Though I'd imagine she'd be too busy with a close up of Locke's dick to actually look at Usoki.

Locke would only get his dick sucked since she's too disgusted and antagonistic towards him to actually fuck him. Though in her twisted mind she'd enjoy degrading herself by sucking him off. Locke would feel a similar way about Ves, however since he's repressed he'd probably agree to this demented orgy as long as nobody found out about it, plus he'd rationalize it in his mind that he's not actually doing anything wrong since he's just getting his dick sucked and not actually "having sex".

And Chubby would feel shame by the whole thing, however if it means getting laid, and if he's drunk enough (Which is most of the time) he'd go along with it. However he'd still feel deep shame so he'd get Ves' ass since if he's going to feel dirty he might as well go all the way with it so he can truly feel like a degenerate and shouting the whole time "DON'T LOOK AT MY FACE! DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT MY FACE! BITCH! WHORE! BITCH! WHORE! MOMMY!"

Then to top it all off Apoth could come in and jerk his massive 20 inch cock on all of them, while "Mr. Big Stuff" plays in the background.

There. Vulgar enough for all of you?
                              Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Hahahaha! Brilliant! Simply brilliant.

Thank you, End. "Thou has comforted me marvelous much".

Also, if anyone else wants in on the action, you could probably share a hole or two. Just bring extra Astroglide, kthanxbai!
                                Last edited by Vesnic; 10-05-2011, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information