No announcement yet.

Hello, everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jabberwocky is pretty hardcore awesome. I enjoy it. Especially 'vorpal', 'tulgey', and 'snicker-snack'.

Like you pointed out at the thread's start- we're assholes. You're on the right track for member acceptance. Just start posting in other threads more, and you're pretty much there.
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Locke:

You came across as a 'square' during that last round of political discourse.

Not because of your personal beliefs, but because of your nerdy-ass stupid response to Ves's lighthearted jabbing.

That simple. Where do you think you are?

Maybe you have some childhood issues concerning rain and soggy wee wees.

If you really take yourself so seriously please do me a personal favor and drive your car or truck or fucking horse and buggy off a very high cliff, with several Congressmen bound and gagged in your trunk, for good measure. Mmk, sport? Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks.

And then maybe die. If not, make sure at least the elected officials do. Take along a utility knife just in case. Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks.

Appreciate it, Champ

Yours truly,

Chubby T

P.S. I'm not a fag. Promise.
      Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 11-15-2008, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
        P.S. I'm not a fag. Promise.
        You just keep telling us all that Chubs...
        Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

You know, Chubby, it's a little late for a comeback to that one. That was eleven days ago, and in a completely different thread. I mean, you did call me both a nerd and a square; that undoubtedly represents a solid effort on your part, so props for that, but let's face it, you just thought about it for too long. Classy and hardcore as those insults look to you, you took so much time just coming up with them that they lost all their sting.

Granted, as this is the product of a full week and a half of thought and effort, I'm flattered you kept yours truly in mind that long - and also a little disturbed - but when I think about how bad the original comeback must have been, unaided by all those days and nights of contemplation, I understand. It's a lose/lose situation for you, but even though you know you'll wind up looking foolish, you keep trying your level best with this stuff. I can respect that. It's kind of sad in one way, but if this is how you want to spend your time, I guess it would be cruel of me to disrespect your hard work by replying with an insult of my own. Keep it up, man; don't get discouraged. Even the slowest among us can achieve things in life. I'll do a better job of pretending to be wounded next time; if you start dreaming up that comeback now, you might just pull it off.
          Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Thank you, Locke.

I needed that.

Like a flower needs a turtle in May.

Comment

I just scored for cough syrup, bitches!

That's right, the GOOD kind.

I am so cute and respectable looking.

Looking.

No one seems to realize what a DEPRAVED JUNKIE I REALLY AM.

Yippeee!
              Last edited by Vesnic; 10-05-2011, 10:59 AM.
              My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

My cousin likes to trip on that stuff (actually Coricidin, to be accurate). He says it's cheaper than weed, and he's unemployed so that's what he does. Sometimes I pity that guy; more often he gets on my nerves (only minimally is this ever because he's off tripping when he calls me).
                Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Hello everybody

Im Derek Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums

Yes, it was in 1999.. At least in America.. Im not sure about Japan.

Anyway, i hope you have tonsa fun here -

Comment

I was reading through this, and now I have a headache.

Anyway... welcome to new people. I've been around for a while, but seem to be dipping in and out. I now have a pretty major story to work on, though, so it looks like I'll be around for a while.

I will also make an effort to read and give feedback on more stories on here. Promise. Also... did I miss something? Why is Ves only saying, 'Blah blah blah'?

Comment

Once again, the short version: She got pissed at everyone and committed internet suicide by replacing all her posts with "blah blah blah".
                      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

... Huh. Why was she so annoyed? I feel like I missed a lot.

Comment

There were a few debates about the contest, she didn't like people disagreeing with her, she accused others of "undermining" her and had a drama queen break down.

You didn't miss too much, though it was sort of amusing at the time since she made a big deal out of nothing.
                          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Ah. Well, it sounds like she's the one missing out. I like the contest idea, but I don't think it's one I'm going to be able to do right now. Oh, well. I look forward to reading others' entries, though ^^

Comment

If you don't enter, there may not be any.

As for the new people, I think only that uranam0 person is legit. I've got to admit, though, aside from the one who keeps posting weird characters in the off-topic section, some of these bots are getting pretty clever. Human-like. Maybe before long, they'll be writing our stories for us!

Comment

You know, that should be a really scary thought... but with how frustrating my writing is right now, I'd really love a bot to do it for me.

Of course, then it might turn into something like, 'I, Robot'... only online.

And really? There might not be a contest? Aww... but it's such a neat idea. If I could work out how to adapt one of my existing stories into a never-ending story, I'd definitely enter.

Theoretically, I suppose, I could just make the minimum number of rooms and loop them all through - but then I'd just want to go into big, major storylines, and... well, it would just get really complicated.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information