TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Blasphemy.

You have to read books IN ADDITION to watching television; not instead of.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

After the initial withdrawals, you'll find you're much happier and healthier.

It's like beating an addiction. Just another addiction.

Take up another hobby. Try running. Try painting. Try spending more time with the kids.

As someone who is in the middle of a fierce battle with MYSELF, I can tell you that cutting off one addiction and replacing it with something healthy is a life savor.

If I didn't have my running right now I don't know what I would do.

Comment

Books are for old people. Hurray for illiteracy.

I recently had an experience with the act of removing virginity from a willing female participant. I wasn't really expecting it and when I finished I turned on the nights and noticed their was blood all over the place, on my hands, on me, on her, on the sheets, on the pillow. It looked like I had just freaking murdered someone.

I mean, I certainly don't regret it in the least bit. Overall it was a wonderful night. I'm just saying, that whole thing is a bit overrated.
        Click it now.

Comment

Ya. I recently had sex with an unwilling female 'participant'. Their was blood all over the place, on my hands, on me, on her, on the sheets, on the pillow. It looked like I had just freaking murdered someone.

I mean, I certainly don't regret it in the least bit. Overall it was a wonderful night. I'm just saying, that whole thing is a bit overrated. Especially when the roofies wore off and she called the cops the next morning.

What does this have to do with TV again?

Comment

Still though,,, I enjoy the addiction of television...

Have you seen American Gladiators now that it has returned to television??? It's freaking awesome!!! So awesome that I am using triple punctuation in this post!!!

Comment

I DID see it! And I liked it!!!!!

GOD DAMMIT I LOVE TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wolf is my favorite gladiator. Cause his beard is cool, and I think he's completely insane.

I was trying to get my wife to understand the genius of American Gladiator, but she wasn't getting into it. Like I told her, the beauty of American Gladiator is that there is no steroid policy.

Comment

It's a great show. So is MXC on spike.

I only caught a few minutes of it but it was great to see it back after all these years. That show is straight out of my early childhood. And I'm pretty sure I saw them injecting steroids into their ass right there in front of the camera.

Comment

Ah yes, MXC. Part of the fun is in the event, but the announcers make it even better.

Have you seen that Ninja obstacle course show yet? It's pretty badass.

Comment

Right you are!

Very mush edited. YES!

Great job, ChubTub!
                      Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 01-12-2008, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Ahhh yes, American Gladiator is epic. I loved when that military chick swam full speed into a metal pole and had to do the rest of the eliminator bleeding out of her head.

I just wish that the Gladiators were allowed to take of their kid gloves with the participants and really give them a beating. It would be funny to see the wolf actually tear apart one of those arrogant scrawny contestants who talks shit to him.

Also, why don't they have gladiators as part of the eliminator anymore? Wouldn't it be sweet if after they climb to the top of that thing and right before they walk through the wall a gladiator just walks up and pushes them down the incline laughing the entire time?
                        Click it now.

Comment

BLOOD. Ah yes, Apoth. The only thing missing is blood. Kinda like DEP's Arena.

er...

GO TV!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 01-11-2008, 05:07 PM.

Comment

That messy Apoth? Ew. Most girls don't have a cherry that pops like that. I mean, it's supposed to be really rare, and in all the "girl talk" I've come across most just have a LITTLE blood... are you sure she wasn't on the rag?

As for TV, I'm all for getting rid of TV, I think it would be great if the seasons went straight to DVD... oh wait, are you suggesting they get rid of that too? I can't stand behind that sir. I love my addictions.

I wish I could go for a run... or even a walk... I think if I were to wander down the street I would have to run... but you can't outrun a bullet so I'd probably end up in a gutter. Man I live in the GHET-TO. Maybe I'll just watch the gladiators work out instead. It's really great DEP?

~Katie
                            ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

I don't know. My wife doesn't dig on it, but I fucking love it. Maybe it's a guy thing, though...

If you need some serious good shows to watch that there are plenty of episodes to view; I have a few recommendations.

First of all is LOST. I know there's a bunch of hype around it and a lot of preppy assholes watch it and discuss it; but there's a reason for all the hype. It's a solid show. You must start from the beginning or you won't understand much of what's going on. There are 3 seasons out on DVD already. 4th season starts at the end of this month.

Next up is Heroes. Again, a lot of hype around it but it's solid. You don't have to see the first season to understand everything, but it helps and the first season was fucking awesome so it's worth it.

Dexter. Dexter works forensics, specializes in blood splatter analysis. He's also a serial killer. Two seasons are out there; I'd recommend seeing all of the episodes in order, but it may not be necessary to enjoy the show.

Weeds. Great comedy/drama. Woman's husband dies, she starts selling weed to keep her family floating. I want to say there are four seasons of this.

Rescue Me. New York City firefighters dealing with post traumatic stress from 911. The protagonist has ghosts who follow him, a few firefighters, a little girl with a cat, and some others who show up off and on. The writing is fantastic.

There are probably others that I'm missing, but I've been drinking and can't remember all of them.

Other than Rescue me, all of the shows I mentioned can be found here
                              Last edited by donteatpoop; 01-11-2008, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Getting rid of TV really wouldn't do much, everyone would just hang out on the internet more than they do now. In fact I'd say the internet is more addictive than TV right now.

Anyway, I like The Shield. I never watched it before until last year when I started catching most of the past seasons in reruns.

That happens with me quite a bit though. There will be a show that's been on for a bunch of seasons that I didn't even really have any interest in (or even know about sometimes) and then I'll suddenly catch a rerun of it. If I really like it a lot, I'll basically just catch up by religiously watching the reruns when they come on.
                                Last edited by End Master; 01-11-2008, 02:02 AM.
                                Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information