No announcement yet.

TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEP- those are pretty much all the shows I watch on a regular basis. Excluding Rescue Me, though I am interested.

END- you are right about the internet. I mean, I don't even have a TV in my bedroom anymore... so I just watch the shows on my laptop. haha.
    ~katie
    ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Most of the foreign shows aired here are a couple of seasons behind. I used to watch Cheers on reruns until they started airing some other shit instead. I watch the occasional Seinfeld episode, and I have all 4 seasons of Blackadder. I don't watch much TV.
      Devils are the bagel's favourite breakfast food!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
        Getting rid of TV really wouldn't do much, everyone would just hang out on the internet more than they do now. In fact I'd say the internet is more addictive than TV right now.

Anyway, I like The Shield. I never watched it before until last year when I started catching most of the past seasons in reruns.

That happens with me quite a bit though. There will be a show that's been on for a bunch of seasons that I didn't even really have any interest in (or even know about sometimes) and then I'll suddenly catch a rerun of it. If I really like it a lot, I'll basically just catch up by religiously watching the reruns when they come on.
        I watch the vast majority of my TV on the internet.
        Click it now.

Comment

Survivorman and Fight Quest on Discovery are both great. I highly recommend both to people AND Jews.

Oh. And Apoth: 'Hey Chip Chip Chiparoo' on channel Chippers is sweet chip chip if ever there was one. Or like Chip says, "Chip chip!"

Now that's what I call chippy! Sweet, sweet chip chip!

EDIT: And don't forget Hannah Montana!
          Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 01-11-2008, 09:21 PM.

Comment

This will have absolutely nothing to do with TV. I fucking hate TV and watchtvsitcoms isn't working right now for the shows I watch.

I lost my virginity to a ballet barre at the age of 11. That's a funny story, but I'll have to tell it later as I am going out now to buy a full-length mirror to dance nude in front of.

Actually, I lost my same-sex virginity much earlier, but that story is so salacious I start howling with debauched despair just to think about it.
            My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post

I lost my virginity to a ballet barre at the age of 11. That's a funny story, but I'll have to tell it later as I am going out now to buy a full-length mirror to dance nude in front of.

Actually, I lost my same-sex virginity much earlier, but that story is so salacious I start howling with debauched despair just to think about it.
              Stop it you guys! I'm dyin' over here!
              Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I lost my virginity to a wet sock at 14.

Comment

And now on TV...the New England Patriots!

Go Pats! Go Pats!

Rabid New England fan, drooling on her pasties. Rabid New England fan, dreaming of Tom.

Comment

Tom makes me so wet I need a life jacket. When I see him throw that ball my nipples become so tender I can't hardly stand it!!!!

I want to put him in a basket and munch on his nasties.

Comment

Hahahaha! My thoughts exactly, Chubby. Perhaps we could share him?

Comment

Fine, fine.

But YOU get sloppy seconds.

Breaking News: My testicles just descended and I sprouted three pubes! ABOUT TIME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No seriously though. Please God somebody touch my body.

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
                          I lost my virginity to a wet sock at 14.
                          I was wondering why my sock was all wet and gooey.
                          The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

New Futurama! March 23rd! Comedy Central!

That's right! After how many years? I knew it would come back! I just knew it!

Comment

The movie projects? Or actual episodes? And is it new-new, or just new-to-CC?
                              Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I hope it is as good or better than the original. Futurama always impressed me because it managed to be entertaining without being insanely controversial.

I still think South Park is king though.
                                Click it now.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information