No announcement yet.

Ves Ranting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would also like to suggest Grand Theft Auto (any of its versions) when feeling completely disgusted with the entire human race.
    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 06:07 PM.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

In regards to the initial rant; when a vehicle comes to close to me as I am walking, I punch it as hard as I can. Sometimes this leaves a bit of dent, othertimes it just hurts my hand; but in either case the driver hears this and understands that they were wrong. Sometimes they get out of their cars to say "what the fuck was that for" or something similar, and at this point you have the opportunity to verbally rip them apart.

Good times, good times.

In regards to your second rant. Drop the bastard. There are plenty of people willing to satisfy your sexual urges, I am sure. Get with someone who actually wants to be with you. You're a charming and intelligent girl, Ves; guys should be crawling over one another to get to you. Go with a man who will treat you like the amazing chick that you are.
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

You're damn straight!

You are my new best friend, Poopykins!
        Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Oh yes, I forgot, the GTA's. They are amazing, especially when you are drunk.

Handle of Rum + GTA= Hours being entertained hitting pedestrians with a bat.
          Click it now.

Comment

Gotta Dance!

It may only be a Tuesday night, but Klub Ves is crankin'!
            It may only be a few feet by a few more feet, but Klub Ves is HOT!

And why? you might ask
            Because Ves has just gotta dance.
            Dance dance dance the night away
            On the table and under the bed
            Gotta dance!

This is our youth, kids, the only youth we're ever going to get. Do you ever feel like throwing yourself through your window? Do you ever feel like jumping on the bed while head-banging your stuffed Barney? Do you ever feel like finding a stranger in the night and seducing them in a dark dripping alleyway? Do you ever wish you could wake up in someone else's shirt?

This is your youth, everyone! And you only get it once. Be crazy. No. Be crazier. You're not crazy enough, dammit! Crazy, crazy crazy! Dance, dance DANCE!

Get yo' bodies movin' NOW cuz Klub Ves is open till dawn!
            Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

But I'm too white to dance.

Comment

I thought you were part American Indian and Italian?
                Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Hmmm...really? That sounds like the perfect formula for a big dick.

Now we just need a Jew to add the thickness factor.

That reminds me of a joke I once heard:

A man is sitting next to a woman on a plane and he asks her what she's reading. "This is a really interesting article," she says. "Statistics have shown that American Indians have the longest penises and Jews have the thickest ones. I'm Cheryl, by the way. What's your name?"

"Tonto Greenberg," the man replies, extending his hand to her.

Yuck yuck.

But really, where are the Jews? Why do we have no Jews here? Or do we, and they're just afraid to come out of the attic because End Master keeps making Nazi exploitation flick jokes?

It's ok, Jewbies! Come bring your spinny tops and show us a good time!
                  Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 06:10 PM.

Comment

I think Apoth and Xnull's friend bigblotbob is supposed to be Jewish.

If he is, he's the only one I can think of that's made an open appearance on here.
                    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Well yes, I'm part Native American, part English, part French.

But Hell no I aint no greaseball Ital. Jesus, End. Although people think I LOOK Italian. And I do have friends in Waste Management.

And my dick WOULD be incredibly long if it weren't for the fact that it's more tangled than Don King's hair in the morning.

I was watching this old episode of Pee Wee's playhouse recently. That black cowboy dude waltzes in, and that one chic that had a crush on him gasps, "My, what BIG feet you have!"

Without missing a beat he replies, "You know what they say, 'Big Feet...'" an unhealthy silences ensues "...Big Shoes!"

Pee Wee stares at the camera and shrugs.

Girth is more important than length, though. I don't have a vagina but I'm pretty sure that's the case. Also there's...No.

I'm done.

Comment

Wow, Chub, you must really have a lot of inner turmoil with that sort of an ethnic mixture. I mean, the French and English parts of you have always hated each other, pummeling one another for centuries with arrows and cannonballs and the worst sorts of taunts. Then the English went a'sailing and started hating on the Native Americans, thereby further increasing your inner strife. Not to be outdone, the French teamed up with the Indians to take their best shot at the Brits, who then retaliated in kind by sitting down to a nice turkey dinner with the Native Americans and making Frenchy fartypants jokes the entire time. Damn. You must walk around punching yourself in the face all day. How did you ever get all these furious people to chill and and just do each other?

Oh, nevermind. I forgot that angry sex is the best kind.
                        Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Ya I have angry sex ALL the time. Like, five times a day.

Just not with other people.

Comment

Psy: Why is it that you cannot purchase high quality assasin droid equpiment/parts anymore. My latest invention, a self sustaining, unlimited energy, human inteligence assasin droid is almost complete. However, the stupid fat, man at the droid emporium says that because a stupid smuggler, droped his load on the Kessle run, he's out of parts till nex financial quarter.
                            OH FUDGE!

Comment

Anyone ever been to Al-Anon? How was it? If you don't feel like posting publicly, please PM me.
                              Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Al-Anon, Ves?

Never been.
                                Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 12-22-2007, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information