No announcement yet.

Ves Ranting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad Dok Burnaboy: I hates da way dat da Warrghboss is always yel;lin at me, just bekauz I likes to experiment on my boyz. what is wrong wif extra armz and teef? all my boyz iz better and stronger than the other Orkz, bekauze we is da toughest and we haz da bestest shootas!
    OH FUDGE!

Comment

I've lost pills of how many popped I've counted....
      Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 06:12 PM.
      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Bulb: I for one am imensly pissed off with the retarded antics of Shippo, The evil meglomaniacal stylings of Psy or the aloof boredom\contempt That Leblanc holds for human kind in general.

I also dislike the Pompossness of Spector, the arrogance of Kurt and the pretend stupidity that Serenity adopts in order to attract men.
        OH FUDGE!

Comment

I just cut myself with a knife, the odd result being that I extended my lifeline.
          Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Comment

Was it on purpose?
              Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I haven't done that on purpose since my drunken arm whittling when I decided to drop out of grad school. Now I'm just old and clumsy.
                Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

"Arm whittling"

That's a good one. I like that phrase. Makes attempted suicide sound artistic.

Comment

Yes, it was indeed artistic. I created an interesting design with the various slashes. Nothing definite, though. No writing. Just sort of abstract and whimsical. There's even a funnier story attached to this already happy-go-lucky tale. The week after my artistic endeavors, I went to a Halloween party with some friends. I went as Death in a black cocktail dress, ghastly makeup, and a 5-dollar scythe from CVS. At first I didn't know how to cover up my cuts. Then I thought to myself, "Hey, it's Halloween. I'm supposed to be freaky". So I bought some red body paint and painted over my cuts, then dribbled a little down my cheek for good measure. My friends had no idea the wounds were real until I fell over drunk and, laughing hysterically, pointed to my arm while screaming at the top of my lungs, "THEY'RE REAL!! THEY'RE REAL!!"
                    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 06:14 PM.

Comment

I never cut myself until last year when I had a psychotic blackout, on the night of a full moon, coincidentally.
                      Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 01-13-2008, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
                        I fell over drunk and, laughing hysterically, pointed to my arm while screaming at the top of my lungs, "THEY'RE REAL!! THEY'RE REAL!!"
                        Ha ha, that's delightfully chaotic.

Comment

Oh, Lord in heaven! Sweet merciful Jesus! My vibrator is missing! I think my father has stolen it.
                          Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Please can I borrow it next? Don't wash it. Knowing where it's been is half the fun.

Comment

That's fine, ChubChub, but I have to apologize in advance for not having any social diseases to pass onto you. I'm clean as Mr. Clean. Hahaha. Would you mind if I stole your famous quote just for this one post? It's really the way I feel right now:

"Somebody had better touch my body right now!"

I would even be willing to share my Vics so I had someone to float through the clouds with.
                              Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 06:15 PM.

Comment

*I'm touching your body with my mind*

NOW SEND ME THE VICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I'm touching MY body. Does that count? Please give me the Vics. Or at least mind-fuck me.
                                Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 01-13-2008, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information