A happy Atheist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfen44 View Post
    what is to say that when the Bible was created they weren't being falses about that.
    I dunno, I think they were being trues's about it myself.

Anyway, back to human ejaculate being liberally applied to orthodontic devices...
    Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
      Anyway, back to human ejaculate being liberally applied to orthodontic devices...
      Ah, how could we have allowed ourselves to get so sidetracked? I'm all for liberal applications to retainers and sleep guards. In fact, I think sleep guards might be better- what better way to prevent the unconscious grinding and gnashing of teeth? But I think dentures go a little too far. Thoughts?
      Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
      Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
      And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Depends. If you are in a www.lemonparty.org kind of a mood then I think dentures are quite acceptable. It really all depends on what gets your rox off.
        Click it now.

Comment

Hmmm I must admit that I am a sucker for fetishes.]

So whats with Vesnic editing all her posts that she put on to Blah Blah Blah
          Last edited by wolfen44; 05-11-2009, 06:27 PM.
          “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

She committed "Internet Suicide."

Will she be back? Is she secretly lurking to see if we're all still talking about her?

Who knows folks, but stay tuned for the next exciting chapter at Infinite Story where the fun never ends!
            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

God I love the TV shows that are so sadisticly funny that they become a cult classic, oh speaking of which Black mass meets on saturday.
              “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Baudrillard would argue that if you delete your simulacrum, you cease to exist. To most of you, the person who is Ves never existed in your reality, all that was that existed was her internet avatar, a symbolic representation that had become divorced from its context in reality. Suicide is a very apt term in a postmodern sense.

But fuck postmodernism, I hate 99% of it. Baudrillard is the only postmodernist thinker I've been able to remotely tolerate thus far. For the most part, its a load of useless bullshit. It accomplishes nothing more than mental masturbation.
                Click it now.

Comment

Hmmm mental masturbation sounds enjoyable...anyway so i got another question for you guys what do you think the meaning of life is... any takers on this one
                  Last edited by wolfen44; 05-11-2009, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Ves is an interesting dame. 'Tis a pity you (Wolfen) didn't get to enjoy her witty repartee. Actually, she would have been a good example of posting responsibly she didn't clog the forums with nonsense. Not so long ago she got angry when faced with opinions that differed from what she had anticipated. I think I assumed she would come back up eventually. Well, she has sadly resurfaced to reveal her continued displeasure with all of the peons she once considered peers.
                    ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Originally posted by Hi! My name is: Katie View Post
                      'Tis a pity you (Wolfen) didn't get to enjoy her witty repartee. Actually, she would have been a good example of posting responsibly she didn't clog the forums with nonsense.
                      As I've said before I've been here a lot longer than you think just look when I joined the forums I didn't post that much then but I read everything on the site. And also I will most knowingly keep the pace and idiocy of which I have kept up in these past months just do to the fact that you guys seem to be having fun at my expense... and just remember bash me as much as you want I get a good laugh out of it.

“Don't mind criticism. If it is untrue, disregard it; if unfair, keep from irritation; if it is ignorant, smile; if it is justified it is not criticism, learn from it.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK_JUBxuCAs
                      Last edited by wolfen44; 05-11-2009, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Perhaps I was a bit unkind, I'm feeling testy tonight. I got bad news from FAFSA they expect my family to contribute over $7,000. I just wish they would break the news to my family instead of leaving me to fend for myself. Losers.

In any case, Wolfen, every few months the forum attracts someone new that posts in every thread religiously. I suppose I should appreciate that the forum is approached with such devout passion. Instead, I find it much less appealing, because it means I have to read every single nonsensical post OR risk missing something that is genuinely valuable. At first your posts were akin to virtual gluttony. Now, you seem to be posting at more reasonable intervals. Perhaps in time I will cease to associate you with your initial overzealous behavior. Until then have a good laugh at my derision.
                        ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

In any case, Wolfen, every few months the forum attracts someone new that posts in every thread religiously. I suppose I should appreciate that the forum is approached with such devout passion. Instead, I find it much less appealing, because it means I have to read every single nonsensical post OR risk missing something that is genuinely valuable. At first your posts were akin to virtual gluttony. Now, you seem to be posting at more reasonable intervals. Perhaps in time I will cease to associate you with your initial overzealous behavior. Until then have a good laugh at my derision.
                          HA your a smart one I see that just by how you write you are a very skilled writer from what I read in your stories your one I enjoy being around.

Comment

Ves is an interesting dame. Not so long ago she got angry when faced with opinions that differed from what she had anticipated. I think I assumed she would come back up eventually. Well, she has sadly resurfaced to reveal her continued displeasure with all of the peons she once considered peers.
                            I'll just say this one thing about the whole Ves wackiness.

One of the problems with Ves is she started taking shit way too seriously and got paranoid that "everyone" was out to get her (or undermine her as she like to say) when in reality it was more like nobody cared in the long term. Which then also pissed her off since that meant you weren't "paying attention" to her enough.

Basically one couldn't win either way.

This latest internet suicide bit she's engaged in either means one of two things.

1. She really wants to come back, but is still harboring all the pissed off feelings she has for various people and still doesn't want to interact with them, however she doesn't want people to stop talking about her so she came back and did the deleting/editing thing. (Congrats, it worked!)

2. She finally got a really classy job and doesn't want to risk her employers to find out she was ever a member here. While this would be understandable if this was a semi-high profile White Nationalist site like Stormfront, I doubt very seriously that anyone is going to look up this site and then fire them based on a forum with 10 people making up dick jokes.

Anyway, when she gets tired of being a drama whore (at least in the short term) she knows she can always come back. It's not like anyone's going to really care that she threw a virtual temper tantrum, and it'll be back to the usual routine for all of us.
                            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

When I saw she had taken me off her friends list I thought it was because she was angry at me for not reading and/or giving her feedback on her recent stories. Which I can understand...somewhat. But it's not like I've read ANY stories on this site recently, so it was nothing personal.

My eyes are just lazy and my brain is even lazier.

RIP, Ves. I remember the last thing she said to me as she penetrated my soul with those piercing eyes, "Bla bla bla," she said. "Bla."

Comment

I'd like her to come back she sounds like the kind of person that I can relate to every once and a while, also what ever happened to Leblanc I kind of miss reading his randomness.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information