A happy Atheist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just teasing, Wolf.

I've never seen Ves, so I wouldn't know, but I really doubt if you look anything like her. Even though the pictures are kind of dark and mysterious, you've proven yourself to be a true man.

Congrats.

Comment

Hmmm... the fact is I actually laughed my ass off when you guys said that i was one of the "Lost" forum members i laughed even harder when you guys thought I was Leblanc hell I almost pissed myself of laughter it was so funny.

[Edit]Also The Photos were set that way I got to leave a little mystery to myself.
      Last edited by wolfen44; 05-14-2009, 06:28 PM.
      “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Yeah dude, it's supposed to be funny. I'd say that about 70% of the things most people say is supposed to be funny, actually. None of us actually think you're one of the other guys or Vesnic (although, I know from much first-hand experience that it's not beyond the range of possibility).

That being said, you do remind me of LeBlanc, partially because of his Wolf avatar and mostly because of your personality.

And yes, shrouding oneself in a little mystery is totally hip on IS, so I dig the photos.

Noice. Very Noice.

Comment

The Ironic fact is that I actually might know Leblanc in real life cause I think he used to go to the school I used to go to... small world aint it
          Last edited by wolfen44; 05-14-2009, 08:23 PM.
          “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Originally posted by wolfen44 View Post
            The Ironic fact is that I actually might know Leblanc in real life cause I think he used to go to the school I used to go to... small world aint it
            That doesn't help your case. LingLing claimed to be Leblanc's neighbor.
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Ya but I'm not claiming that I actually knew him I'm just saying that I think that I used to see him at one of the old schools I used to go to, I didnt have a clue who the hell he was until I saw his picture on this site and i remembered him from memory and there you go.

Comment

When did he ever have his picture on this site?
                Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
                  When did he ever have his picture on this site?
                  Check the thread that was started by MRH

http://forums.infinite-story.com/sho...p?t=259&page=9

Right here

Comment

Click it now.

Comment

The Ironic fact is that I actually might know Leblanc in real life

Ya but I'm not claiming that I actually knew him
                      Telling lies, are we, Wolf? Well, you know what happens to liars: They become the great leaders of tommorow. It's good to see that you're finally on the right path.

Speaking of being on the right path, I have an announcement to make:

Tonight I got my Associate of Arts Degree! That means I can basically get any job (which pays minimum wage or less) I want. And I used to think hard work never paid off!

Comment

Leblanc also claimed to be from Australia and said he never left the country. So unless Wolfen lived in Australia at some point or he was lying about living in the states, he couldn't have known Leblanc. At least not personally.
                        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois View Post

Telling lies, are we, Wolf? Well, you know what happens to liars: They become the great leaders of tommorow. It's good to see that you're finally on the right path.

Speaking of being on the right path, I have an announcement to make:

Tonight I got my Associate of Arts Degree! That means I can basically get any job (which pays minimum wage or less) I want. And I used to think hard work never paid off!
                          Misworded yes, misguided no

Also congrats on the Arts Degree

[Edit]Also End if he is then hes got a twin in upper New Hampshire that seriously looks like him I mean dopple ganger like...Hmm this dilema is going to irritate me to much, I think its Time to dropping on the cousins Hampshire I'm bound to see him one way or another eh you never know we will see.
                          Last edited by wolfen44; 05-17-2009, 06:34 PM.

Comment

... And so the great quest to find Leblanc began.

Comment

And 20 years later I will most knowingly come up with nothing short of just a few details here and there

Comment

... At first, all hope seemed lost.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information