A happy Atheist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi! My name is: Katie View Post
    In any case, Wolfen, every few months the forum attracts someone new that posts in every thread religiously. I suppose I should appreciate that the forum is approached with such devout passion. Instead, I find it much less appealing, because it means I have to read every single nonsensical post OR risk missing something that is genuinely valuable.
    Replace "someone new" with "LeBlanc", and there's your answer. Being paranoid about my Internet presence, myself, I can understand wanting to hide all of your stories once you leave a site. Removing all of people on your friend list...well, that's a bit extreme. Editting old forum posts...now you're just getting ridiculous. Especially when you start editting posts that other people quoted. Or posts you made in a freaking word association game.
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
      Or posts you made in a freaking word association game.
      I particularly found this edited set up amusing:

Usoki: "Uncle Vernon"
      Ves: "Blah blah blah"
      End: "That dude dressed in a dog suit while blowing that rich guy in The Shining"
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I think the purge might have been therapeutic for her. Who knows.

Anyway, I was trying to start a tangential conversation about the simulacrum and the fact that the majority of what we experience is not "real" in a conventional sense but instead what exists are symbols which once represented concepts that have long since decayed. So, for your convenience, I've quoted myself like a narcissistic ass:

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
        Baudrillard would argue that if you delete your simulacrum, you cease to exist. To most of you, the person who is Ves never existed in your reality, all that was that existed was her internet avatar, a symbolic representation that had become divorced from its context in reality. Suicide is a very apt term in a postmodern sense.

But fuck postmodernism, I hate 99% of it. Baudrillard is the only postmodernist thinker I've been able to remotely tolerate thus far. For the most part, its a load of useless bullshit. It accomplishes nothing more than mental masturbation.
        Now lets discuss. Which of you other liberal arts bastards has been force fed this academic jizzum?
        Click it now.

Comment

Wait, is the simulacrum ourselves, processing the world? Or is everyone else a simulacrum of our own unconscious creation? Either way, it sounds kinda... well, dumb. It sounds like they inserted a middleman into the question of perception for no apparent reason. I'd think about this further, but I'm far too tired for that. If man was meant to wake up early in the morning, and then stay away for over twelve hours with no naps, he would have set the solar cycle to... ummm... anyway, I'm too damn tired for this crap right now.
          Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.

Comment

Wolfen is LeBlanc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois View Post
              Wolfen is LeBlanc.
              Interesting... I like it. Sounds plausible. How'd we get LingLing to cough up his identity the last time this happened?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfen44 View Post
                Hmmm I must admit that I am a sucker for fetishes.]

So whats with Vesnic editing all her posts that she put on to Blah Blah Blah

Or maybe Wolfen is Ves. He is the one that brought a lot of attention back to her recent behavior. Then, he implied he was around when Ves was most active, no one else familiar with her felt the need to ask why she edited her posts... Perhaps it was an attention seeking ploy by a Ves alter-ego? After all, she always wanted to be a virtual boy- though not a real one. Plus, Ves likes fetishes... Wolfen likes fetishes. Wolfen felt like he could identify with Ves... maybe because he IS a she! And that she that he is happens to be our very own dearly departed Ves.

Or Wolfen COULD be our dissociatively disordered friend L-dawg. Although, last I heard LeBlanc was hanging out at MRH's forum.
                ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Yet a third possibility, Wolfen is actually Calen going under yet another name to hide his internet-stalker identity and is seeking revenge for his "beloved" Ves by clogging the forums with posts.
                  Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

The time and effort she must have put into editing each and every post is mind boggling. And, in the end, RIDICULOUS - as Usoki alluded to.

Ves, just come back, you silly broad. I know you have lots of physical pain you must endure on top of all the other bullshit life throws at you on a daily basis.

I'm sure your grievances with myself and a handful of others are somewhat well founded, as well as I'm sure other so-called 'grievances' are just a fabric of your own imagination.

Once again, it seems like all of this is another 'cry for help' or a desperate ploy for attention. Either way......

Throwing a temper tantrum can actually be an effective way of getting what you want. In this case, however, I think all you're doing is wasting your own time.

Think about it.

Comment

HAHAHA ah thats funny you guys think I'm Ves or LeBlanc HA, all I have to say is that I am one hell no entirely not as random as LeBlanc, and as for being Ves I said I was around when she was around not just when she was at her highest activity plus take a look when I joined the forums and still if you guys really don't believe me I'll post a picture of myself to prove it. I'd just like to see some of the classics come back.

Photo 1.jpg
                      Photo 13.jpg
                      Last edited by wolfen44; 05-13-2009, 05:38 AM.
                      “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Originally posted by Hi! My name is: Katie View Post
                        Although, last I heard LeBlanc was hanging out at MRH's forum.
                        I'd have to be motivated enough to find MRH's profile for the hyperlink, but the last I remember of MRH's forum, it didn't even last a week after creation. That's what happens when you try and create a forum with only two people. Especially if you don't bother linking to other forums in a desperate attempt for membership. Free forums just generally don't last long without some sort of main site attatched to it.

Comment

Wolfen's photos confirm it -- Vesnic is back.

[EDIT]

Nice Einstein quote, by the way. You fogot the slash at the end of the code, though.

[DOUBLE EDIT]

And I fogot to add the "r" on "fogot".
                          Last edited by Ryan_DuBois; 05-13-2009, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Guys, no need to discuss this any further. I have discovered Wolfen's true identity.

http://www.yesbutnobutyes.com/archiv...eepiest_g.html

These are videos he made and posted on the internet under a different alias. I originally thought this to be End, but using complicated algorithms and statistical means I determined that this creepy dude is in fact Wolfen.

By the way, definitely watch the first video in its entirety. Greatest monologue in history? Perhaps.
                            Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois View Post
                              Wolfen's photos confirm it -- Vesnic is back
                              All I have is one question how do my pictures prove that I'm Vesnic or that she is back...ellaborate???

The second thing I have to add is that does not look like me at all, Apoth forgot to add the 2. Also he is really fucken strange.

[Edit]Might Be Leblanc strange
                              Last edited by wolfen44; 05-14-2009, 04:18 AM.
                              “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Nope, I've got it. Wolfen is like Sven- he's one of us. Maybe Wolfen is Locke? And he's acting really stupid to throw us off of the track.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information