The first IS bar ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first IS bar ever.

OK, I'm back this time I lost my anger but still depressed about stuff.

This bar isn't a real virtual bar as it is a game where you name the boose you want & talk about your problems.

Now get ordering! I don't want any loitering or fights in my bar unless you're from Texas!
    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

A simple Rum and Coke.

There's this guy on the forum I like to frequent who just doesn't seem to realize we all hate him, and that life was so much better when he was gone. Annoying, huh? And he keeps trying to start up all of these really dumb forum games... I don't think he realizes just how flat out irritating he can be...but can one really be so stupid as not realize that? Mystery for the ages. Cheers. *chink*
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I'll have some rum and cocaine, too.

*turns to Usoki - and likes what he sees*

Hey there, handsome. Come here often?

*does a line of coke*

Will you take me in the restroom and fuck me? Please? I'd fuck you too but coke gets my dick all flacid.

Oh, my name's Victor Pepper, by the way. But my friends call me 'stupid'.

*rubs some coke on his nipples*

Mmmmm, ya. Gets 'em all numb so I can SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE em real hard.
      Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 05-27-2009, 07:30 AM.

Comment

I'd like a root beer please?

*Sits in the corner and continues getting refills of fountain soda. Then leaves.*
        http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
          I'll have some rum and cocaine, too.

*turns to Usoki - and likes what he sees*

Hey there, handsome. Come here often?

*does a line of coke*

Will you take me in the restroom and fuck me? Please? I'd fuck you too but coke gets my dick all flacid.

Oh, my name's Vicor Pepper, by the way. But my friends call me 'stupid'.

*rubs some coke on his nipples*

Mmmmm, ya. Gets 'em all numb so I can SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE em real hard.
          HEY! HEY! No gay sex in my bar! Keep it to yourself or go to that disgisting gay club across the street!

*walks out front door with gun & shoots at gay club*
          "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Chubby probably figured that if you're the owner that it had to be a gay bar.

And Chubby's always right about these things, so you can't throw him out of your gay bar, he's just doing what you're supposed to do in a gay bar like yours.
            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

*locks the door while Mega is outside 'shooting his gun', trapping him outside*
              Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

A bottle of Robitussin Long-Acting: Adult

Trying to overcome the horrendous cherry flavor in order to get the dissociative effects inside.
                Click it now.

Comment

*hands apoth a bottle of perscription promethyzene/codein syrup - also cherry flavored*

Use that as a chaser. Trust me.

"Don't do it, apoth!" screams his liver in protest.

Quiet, you.

*does another line of coke and goes back to hitting on Usoki*

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                    Chubby probably figured that if you're the owner that it had to be a gay bar.

And Chubby's always right about these things, so you can't throw him out of your gay bar, he's just doing what you're supposed to do in a gay bar like yours.
                    Not a gay bar. It's a dirty old bar much like Moe's Tavern from the Simpsons.

On an unrelated note, Some idiot put pot in this bottle of Duff Beer so someone's going to have to drink the whole thing before the health inspector comes.

Comment

Our talking microwave just arrived. I plugged it in and set the time. It said "I'm ready to cook." I was shocked, I was like "Really?" It didn't answer.

Anyway, since we now have a fancy device to radiate all our food, I'm ready to celebrate. Give me a root beer on the rocks.

Oh! and I hope I'm not too late for the drag show. That is tonight isn't it? Gay bars are the best. Man Mega, you are so trendy- who knew?
                      ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Well that was a terrible idea. From all my reading I was lead to believe that I would experience a dissociative effect so that I could meditate and ultimately help center myself. Instead, I just got sick, barfed, crapped my brains out, and then got dizzy and a body high with the only cognitive effects being a more active imagination.
                        Click it now.

Comment

Ya, apoth. Any dumb ass can tell you that drinking a bottle of Robitussin will make you feel like shit.

You'll probably barf & shit, ya. Ya.

If you're going through an experimental phase then for shit sakes, don't do over the counter cough syrup. That shit is for 14 year olds.

Find an actual drug hook and try some real drugs. Try some fucking ecstacy or mushrooms or opiates for christ sake. Hell, even crystal meth is a better spiritual high than cough syrup!

Hell, do some lines of coke. Over the counter cough syrup?

Jesus christ...

Comment

I researched it carefully, specifically got the stuff without the bad ingredients. What I was looking for was a dissociative effect, and that was the safest type, at least from the medical reports I've read. The other dissociative have long term risks and are also significantly more difficult to obtain. There is certainly a stigma attached to the one I tried, because it is OTC, but the active ingredients method of action is all that really matters. The issue was the ratio of active ingredient to thickeners is apparently not conducive to my purposes.

I was simply looking to override a few chemical receptors so that I could space out without consistently being snapped back into reality by physical stimuli. This was a test run to see how I handled a lower dosage. Apparently not well. While I could always obtain the chemical itself, this was easier and it showed me that this is not the effect I am looking for.

I'm not a 14 year old looking to "get fucked up." My chosen course of action was deliberate. It was relatively legal, safe, cheap and easy. The downside is of course, the risk of temporary nausea and stomach which did happened. The formula and dosage I took do not have any known long term side effects, which was probably the deal maker.

Stimulants do not interest me, and opiates just seem like escapism which is not my end game. As for shrooms, that is on the list with a few other things. It is just difficult finding a trustworthy source. I like to know what I'm getting.

Next stop is x20 salvia extract whenever I'm not lazy and build a water pipe.
                            Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
                              I researched it carefully, specifically got the stuff without the bad ingredients. What I was looking for was a dissociative effect, and that was the safest type, at least from the medical reports I've read. The other dissociative have long term risks and are also significantly more difficult to obtain. There is certainly a stigma attached to the one I tried, because it is OTC, but the active ingredients method of action is all that really matters. The issue was the ratio of active ingredient to thickeners is apparently not conducive to my purposes.

I was simply looking to override a few chemical receptors so that I could space out without consistently being snapped back into reality by physical stimuli. This was a test run to see how I handled a lower dosage. Apparently not well. While I could always obtain the chemical itself, this was easier and it showed me that this is not the effect I am looking for.

I'm not a 14 year old looking to "get fucked up." My chosen course of action was deliberate. It was relatively legal, safe, cheap and easy. The downside is of course, the risk of temporary nausea and stomach which did happened. The formula and dosage I took do not have any known long term side effects, which was probably the deal maker.

Stimulants do not interest me, and opiates just seem like escapism which is not my end game. As for shrooms, that is on the list with a few other things. It is just difficult finding a trustworthy source. I like to know what I'm getting.

Next stop is x20 salvia extract whenever I'm not lazy and build a water pipe.
                              Do whatever the fuck you want, bro. Take it from a pro, though. Your quest begins and ends with mushrooms. That's it.

Dissociative. dissociative. dissociative. I get it. You want to do a dissociative. Well guess what, apoth? Only retards and 14 year olds do dissociatives.

Since you're not 14, you must simply be a retard then?

I already informed you of the fact that mushroom spores are legal. You can acquire them and ALL of your growing materials for less than $500. If you really want to budget, you can do it for $200.

Try shroomery.org or lycaeum.org. It's a somewhat demanding process, but you can eat the fruits of your labor within 2 months.

Anything else is a waste of time, including salvia. But do whatever you want. Have fun shitting and vomitting. Hell, try some nutmeg.
                              I mean, dude. Apoth. I think you're a smart guy but the way you're going about this and the 'logic' you're using is flawed.

Since I KNOW you're not retarded, you must be 14. Not looking to get "fucked up"? No. What would you call it then? Trying to gain spiritual enlightenment? Same difference.

Kids these days...
                              Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 05-27-2009, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information