No announcement yet.

The first IS bar ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have Megamann set to ignore... so I've just been taking the fact that he set up a gay bar from you guys. Anyway, I know what would cheer him up.

*Takes Megamann and fills him up like one of those balloons at the fair that you spray with the water gun until they pop, but instead of water its jizzum, and instead of popping, its when it comes out his ears nose and mouth.*

There, that should put a smile on his face. Now that my work is done, time to chill.

*orders a pitcher of beer and a 50/50 151 rum and coke*
    Click it now.

Comment

Chubby, are you going to Telluride this year?
      Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

You mean that October shroom fest? Ya....actually I might. I've never even been to telluride but I have heard about that big shroom fest.

I bet there's some freaky women there. Thanks for reminding me, Locke. That's a great idea. Look out Telluride!

My friend used to live there and he said it's a total blast. He said that whole town is high, and not just because it sits at 9,000 ft elevation!

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
          I still have Megamann set to ignore... so I've just been taking the fact that he set up a gay bar from you guys. Anyway, I know what would cheer him up.

*Takes Megamann and fills him up like one of those balloons at the fair that you spray with the water gun until they pop, but instead of water its jizzum, and instead of popping, its when it comes out his ears nose and mouth.*

There, that should put a smile on his face. Now that my work is done, time to chill.

*orders a pitcher of beer and a 50/50 151 rum and coke*
          I told you idiots over again, THIS IS A FUCKING WHITE TRASH BAR NOT A GAY BAR OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE DANCE MUSIC!

And you need to stop with this bashing. I ain't doing anything wrong gosh dammit!
          "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
            I told you idiots over again, THIS IS A FUCKING WHITE TRASH GAY BAR AND I DON'T HAVE DANCE MUSIC!

And you need to stop with this bashing. I ain't doing anything wrong gosh dammit!
            Well of course you wouldn't have dance music in a WHITE TRASH GAY BAR, they would have old fashioned Country Music and Southern Rock. Just because they're gay doesn't mean they're necessarily flamers.

Looks like the only one bashing gay people is you.

You need to get over your gay self-loathing and stop stereotyping your people. Be proud of who you are and reach for that rainbow!
            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I know your type Megamann. You are the douchebag who goes around calling people faggots and saying how gays are an abomination against God until you get caught at a truck stop bathroom fellating several men at once.

It's really okay, just embrace your true sexual orientation. None of us will judge you.
              Click it now.

Comment

No, I don't go around gay bashing because there are no gays in my town & I'm glad there ain't! This is conversative country dammit! I go around bashing Obama though... And I'm getting fed up with your damn attitude! This is a white trash bar that has heavy metal music and rap that rednecks listen to!

I just had anger treatment so that my bad temper would be gone & I do not want my bad temper back and you don't want it back now shut up!

I ain't gay
                "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

October shroom festival, huh? Figures the only thing going on while I'm out here involves bluegrass. Still a week-long hippie-fest, though, and I may camp out for some/most of it.

How are the terrorists over at CYS, Mega?

Comment

It turns out they weren't those 4chan terrorists but I believe peace is still being maintained so nothing to worry about except in the event of a Anon attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                      No, I don't go around gay bashing because there are no gays in my town & I'm sad there ain't! This is conversative country dammit! I go around bashing Obama though... And I'm getting fed up with your damn attitude! This is a white power GAY bar that has heavy metal music and rap that rednecks listen to!

I just had anger treatment so that my bad temper would be gone & I do not want my bad temper back and you don't want it back now shut up!

I am gay
                      So you're a racist that listens to rap music on top of being a self loathing homo?

Wow, lot of contradiction there.
                      Last edited by End Master; 05-29-2009, 04:46 PM.
                      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by Locke View Post
                        October shroom festival, huh? Figures the only thing going on while I'm out here involves bluegrass. Still a week-long hippie-fest, though, and I may camp out for some/most of it.
                        Huh?

When is this bluegrass festival?

Comment

Looks like June 18-21. I've never been before; no idea how it is.

Comment

Well, sounds like fun. Have fun. I mean, how could it not be?

Comment

Apoth - do a lot of lucid dreaming. While I have only lucid dreampt on purpose three times, I have heard from many sources that constant lucid dreaming can give you some dissociation. If you are looking for something vivid, yet controlled, lucid dreaming is prime. Also, from experience, you aren't in your normal state of mind when you lucid dream. I personally become extremely sexually aggressive and create a universe filled with women which satisfy my sexual urges.

There aren't very many negative effects associated with lucid dreaming. It just might take a month or two of hard work to get started, and if you lucid dream too often you might start confusing your dreams and your realities.

I read up a lot on lucid dreaming before I got it working (and subsequently have not been able to succeed). There is a lot of advice, tips and tricks available. I found a lot of them ineffective. I'm not sure if lucid dreaming works on a per-person basis like drugs do. Here is how I have achieved lucid state:
                              - I asked myself at random times, while I was awake, if I was dreaming. This was a hard habit to get into but it payed off on a number of occasions to recover lucid states I had fallen asleep during.
                              - Got very tired (each time I succeeded, in fact).
                              - Kept myself awake while allowing my body to fall asleep. This is hard to do and I fell asleep unwillingly many times. I'd gotten many suggestions on how you might keep your mind awake. Two times I achieved a lucid state counting and visualizing numbers (I don't remember getting into the thousands either time) [personally I visualized my numbers as 3-D and blasting towards me, with each number having a unique texture and color]. One time I achieved lucid state by imagining myself walking down an infinitely long, repetitive winding staircase (think a little bit of Mario 64) [When I achieved lucid state the whole scene became much clearer, brighter and I was given physical sensation].
                              - Each time I layed flat in my bed, as if skydiving although facing the cieling. At about half way to lucid state you can feel your body paralyze and stop responding to mental commands. This is really scary. Soon after you can feel your body doing things like float, melt or move through/above your bed. This is scary too and intimidated me several times. I've gotten these sensations many times while trying to lucid dream, but have fallen asleep before success. These are good hints at your progress.

Lucid dreaming isn't a binary thing. You've probably done it by accident. Sometimes you can control things, other times just watch. Sometimes you come in and out of it. Personally I tend to be able to control it to some degree, but my brain will come up with an idea like, "Don't tell me that this is going to happen next" and it will happen. After some time of fucking mermaids, spider women (it wasn't creepy suprisingly) or populating the entire universe with my children (I had the whole of human women after my sperm!) I'll lose the lucidness. There are times which I then recover it (and it's weird - I will remember what happened last and resume where it left off, but there will be changes - I can only guess they come from whatever dream got interrupted).

It's suggested. Maybe it isn't what you are looking for, but I think it might help. So far as I can tell, it's perfectly healthy and has a low risk associated with it. For that you get a high gain. You often get a vivid universe you can at least partially control.
                              http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

I've actually been working on the lucid dreaming thing, but kind of haphazardly. I want to do it, but then by the time I get to bed I'm just tired and I fall asleep normally, but I have heard many of the tips you suggested. Hopefully in the next couple of months I will have figured out how to do it reliably.
                                Click it now.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information