The first IS bar ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Usoki View Post

Apoth, if you're trying to change your tendency to view the world in an analyical manner? I don't think researching drugs and weighing their pros and cons is really going to help you all that much. An analysis of chaos is not going to lead you to chaos. It's going to take you to more analysis and order.

Go out there and start doing random, impulsive things. Walk a different route to class/work. Go shopping at WalMart, and scream nonsense at the passerby. Hang out with fellow students/coworkers/old friends who seem to like you, but whom you can barely stand. Do what they do. Double points if the random thing is also something you know to be stupid and illogical.
    You see, the issue with your method is when I do those actions, I know I am doing them for the specific purpose of being random or chaotic. I feel like for those types of things to be genuine, you need to do them on a whim, not because you want to introduce entropy into your life...
    Click it now.

Comment

You know, I kind of feel bad about this whole Megaman situation. I'm just not sure if I feel worse about picking on Mega, or following along with the whole gay bar joke. I mean, I really adore gay men, and frankly I love gay bars. Most of my gay male friends tend to view the gay bar as a hub of gay culture. I fear that this bar doesn't represent that very well.

What am I even talking about? Someone give me a rainbow daiquiri and I'll shut up.
      ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

*hands Katie a rainbow daiquiri with roofies in it*

*As soon as she hits the floor, Chubby and I drag her into the restroom and hold her hostage, and force Endmaster to service us repeatedly in order to rescue her*

*Endmaster gives Chubby a rusty trombone*

*I give Endmaster a dirty sanchez and then a strawberry shortcake which, when combined with the dirty sanchez, has chocolate frosting*
        Click it now.

Comment

*Apoth wakes up from his wet dream and cleans his My Little Pony bed sheets*

Anyway I think Mega's just mad because Proposal 8 didn't pass.
          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I'm selling kneepads. $10 a pair... Or we could work something out.
            The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I suppose Apoth could also try hanging out with unpredictable chaotic types that would force him to think on his feet.

True he would still be analyzing to a degree, but due to the unpredictability of the people he's with it might not necessarily mean much and he'd have to act without thinking and wouldn't have a game plan laid out if they decided to really act apeshit crazy. (Unless Apoth's Batman or something)

Comment

Just so you guys know I punched out the small yelling kid, he was coming on to me and humping my leg so now he's lying face down in the mud.

*Trips over turned over bar stool and smacks his head on the table*
                “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                  I suppose Apoth could also try hanging out with unpredictable chaotic types that would force him to think on his feet.

True he would still be analyzing to a degree, but due to the unpredictability of the people he's with it might not necessarily mean much and he'd have to act without thinking and wouldn't have a game plan laid out if they decided to really act apeshit crazy. (Unless Apoth's Batman or something)
                  Just because I'm highly analytical doesn't mean I always have a game plan. Ironically, I tend to wait to the last minute to make decisions. It's kind of hard to explain. Perhaps my laziness and logic are constantly competing? Applying to colleges for example, I waited until the last minute, and then kind of arbitrarily picked 5 nearby ones that were private, wealthy, small and really pretentious. Once I got my acceptance letters, I chose one I hadn't even visited purely based on perusing its statistics and finding it to have better figures than all of the others. My guidance counselor and Mother actually freaked out at this "game plan" and filled out safety school applications for me because they were paranoid that my "safety" was in the top 50. Anyway, point being, I don't always have a game plan, but even in my snap judgments I realize I'm taking an analytical approach.
                  Click it now.

Comment

Guess what bitches? Speak of the devil.

I just scored me some boomers. And I got a few gallons of premium (and I mean FRESH and PREMIUM) beer from my favorite local brewery. And I got a quarter ounce of some kind bud.

Only thing I'm missing is a girl. Oh well. And some midgets and a clown and a goat.

Oh well. Why don't girls like me? Maybe it's the exposed nipple-clamps. I dunno.

I'm about to take me a trip to the mountains. It's late May in Colorado and while the mountains are still snow capped the lower meadows are green as green and warm and clean and lovely. Today was just the quintessential May day. This weekend is gonna be good. I just know it. It's such a great time of year to be out in the wild.

Thank God for what we still have of nature. And I'm the atheist, I know.

And these shrooms look excellent. They are so easy to get in Colorado, not sure why. Especially this time of year you just take a trip to Manitou Springs or Boulder and if you know the right areas you can just find them literally being sold on the street. And they are GREAT quality. Just some straight up awesome shrooms. Better than anything I've ever grown.

I do this once a year and it keeps me sane. And it's always late May or early June. Chubby does real drugs though. Fuck that cough syrup and salvia nonsense. Damn apoth if only you were here.

I'd make you my little chippy. You'd cry at first. But then you'd love it.

And I'll take a pair of those kneepads, DEP. No questions, though.
                    Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 05-28-2009, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Shrooms, beer and bud? Sounds like a party. Generally I'm more of a liquor person, but when I'm outdoors I prefer beer. Lots of beer. Some of my best summer nights were spent 2-6am in a lawn chair or on a curb outside splitting a 30 pack with my friend. I should actually do that again. Gotta either get my Mother or some random 21+ year old off the street to pick it up for me.
                      Click it now.

Comment

Apoth, why don't you try the path of the ancients; deprive yourself of food, water, and sleep for 48 hours and have a little spirit journey.
                        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
                          Apoth, why don't you try the path of the ancients; deprive yourself of food, water, and sleep for 48 hours and have a little spirit journey.
                          The depriving myself of food would not be possible, and I refer to an earlier thread: http://forums.infinite-story.com/showthread.php?t=484

I've thought about the sleep thing, but I know that sleep debt can temporarily deplete your immune system and harm your adrenaline capacity.
                          Click it now.

Comment

Ugh, I'm gonna need a duff for this...

*gets out duff beer*

This girl I liked for years just got a new boyfriend and now I'm more depressed more than ever because I don't know no one who'll date me so I ain't looking to have a relationship no more. I'll just stay in the bar listening to drunk bums burping and complaining about their wives.

*sees some drunk bum named Barney Gumble stumble on a pool table & break it*

OK, I warned you 3 times...

*shoots Barney*

If the health department asks, Barney Gumble's just sleeping like he always does in my bar.
                            Last edited by Megamantn; 05-28-2009, 04:58 PM.
                            "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Ow

*Gets up from the floor*

Toss me a beer some one

*End grabs beer bottle and slings it at Wolfen*

*Wolfen gets smacked in the forehead with bottle and hits the floor again*
                              “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

I don't even know how I'm getting included in any activity at Megaman's gay bar considering I've never even said that I'm actually there!

I'm also not sure why Megaman's depressed since he should be used to girls not liking him by now, I figured that was the whole reason why he opened up his gay bar.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information