No announcement yet.

The first IS bar ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Initially I didn't think Apoth was actually being serious about drinking an entire bottle of cough syrup.

That really was a hilariously bad idea.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

And Apoth is otherwise such a brilliant little bastard.

Just don't do drugs, apoth.

Even if it is for spiritual reasons, it's a bunch of shit. I do mushrooms once a year or so because they are safe and I know what I'm getting myself into.

But playing with drugs is like playing with fire, even if it is for 'spiritual' reasons.

EDIT: On an unrelated note: Eminem's new album is, without a doubt, the worst thing to afflict my ears since New Kids on the Block debuted.
      Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 05-27-2009, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Fuck spirituality and all that other stuff.

I'm just trying to reprogram my brain a bit. I've become analytical to the point where it is crippling. My hypothesis is that if I can chemically induce a state which opens up currently inaccessible areas of my psyche I may be able to rectify some of these issues. If not, at least it makes a good story.

I haven't done anything dangerous. While stupid, the particular concoction I consumed contained nothing that would cause any sort of real problem, and the dosage I was testing was low enough that even a bad reaction would have been manageable.

Bottom line, the experience was so-so and I yacked. What did I learn? This is not the right substance. Tis the price of knowledge.
        Click it now.

Comment

Fine.

Um, if you have long-term issues with your brain and the way it functions I can tell you quite frankly mushrooms aren't for you.

Or any other drug - other than what a doctor should be prescribing you.

Bleh, you know what you're doing I guess. Just don't believe everything you read and remember every person reacts to these really pretty hardcore drugs in a different way.

If you already have issues, be careful. I've seen lots of people freak out and......freak out.

EDIT:

Talking microwave? Really, katie? Does it speak with an English accent? I don't want one unless it speaks with an ENglish accent.

Like c3po
          Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 05-27-2009, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I'll be careful Chubby. I wouldn't want to do something stupid and deprive you of our nightly public restroom encounters.
            Click it now.

Comment

My little chippy.

Comment

OK, Bad news. Some guy just reported my rum has e coli in it so you'll have to deal with the Moe's Tavern brand rum.

*a rum bottle from pack falls & breaks*

Oh, I just cleaned that! Oh well, I'll let the roachs & rats have it
                "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Mega, Usoki locked you out of your own gay bar, so until you find a way to get back in you don't even have a say of what's going on anymore.

Comment

I'm warning you. Cut it out. This is a trash tavern not a gay bar. I just went through anger classes & I do not want to blow up again.

This is my bar & I'll do whatever I want in it, friggen idiot.
                    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Heh.

Actually, wait.

Heh, heh.

That's better.

Seriously though, that's funny stuff right there.

Comment

Is that fucking queer-bashing barkeep still screaming from outside? The wierd thing is that he hasn't even realised the door is locked yet, he's just talking out there...

Anyway, this gay bar lacks room for seating. Why, I know I way we could quadroupal the number of places for us to sit. Everyone turn the stools over.
                        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                          I'm warning you. Cut it out. This is a gay bar. I just went through asses & I want to blow again.

This is my gay bar & I'll do whoever I want in it, friggen idiot.
                          Call me all the names you like, but you're still locked out of your gay bar and can't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                            Mega, Usoki locked you out of your own gay bar, so until you find a way to get back in you don't even have a say of what's going on anymore.
                            Thank you, End. Geez, a guy can't get on a computer all day and all sorts of crap starts happening. Where would we be if we didn't follow thread continuity? Calm down, Chubbs, you're like a freaking puppy. Go hump somebody else.

Apoth, if you're trying to change your tendency to view the world in an analyical manner? I don't think researching drugs and weighing their pros and cons is really going to help you all that much. An analysis of chaos is not going to lead you to chaos. It's going to take you to more analysis and order.

Go out there and start doing random, impulsive things. Walk a different route to class/work. Go shopping at WalMart, and scream nonsense at the passerby. Hang out with fellow students/coworkers/old friends who seem to like you, but whom you can barely stand. Do what they do. Double points if the random thing is also something you know to be stupid and illogical.
                            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
                              Fine.

Talking microwave? Really, katie? Does it speak with an English accent? I don't want one unless it speaks with an ENglish accent.

Like c3po

-- Comes back into the bar--

Sorry Chubbs. It does not have the English accent. TEMO talks with a female voice. Kind of like one of those soothing Voice of the Utopia type voices.

There's a weird guy standing outside the club trying to send away all the butt bandits. He looked kind of like that guy Mega that used to come around here. I crept in while he was distracted. What's with that angsty fruit?
                              ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Oh, Katie, don't mind him. He invited us all into a bar, and then got mad when we didn't act in the calm, orderly fashion he expects from us, despite the entire rest of the forum as evidence to the contrary. I think he'll be yelling until closing time.

Can I offer to make End buy you a drink, Katie? Maybe a few more Wii games?
                                Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                                Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                                And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information