No announcement yet.

The Megaman Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I googled frothy vagina. Apparently it is a legitimate condition. I was just trying to be as gross as possible...

Trichomoniasis causes a frothy vaginal discharge that may be yellow-green or gray, itching and irritation of the genitals, burning with urination (sometimes confused with a urinary tract infection), discomfort during intercourse, and a foul smell. Because trichomoniasis is a sexually transmitted disease, symptoms may appear within 4-20 days after exposure. Men rarely have symptoms, but if they do, they may have a thin, whitish discharge from the penis and painful or difficult urination.
    Click it now.

Comment

Well, rabid people froth at the mouth, right? I'm sure there's some sort of complication that allows rabies to enter into this on the other end, so to speak. I think you'd have an even harder time marketing the resulting beverage, though.
      Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

I'm sure it would taste better than Natty Ice
        Click it now.

Comment

There's a ringing endorsement. Yet, for some inexplicable reason, people keep buying Natty. Usually they seem to do it just because it's cheap and they want the distinguishment of consuming something that's arguably got an alcohol content. I think that to make this work, you've got to have alcohol (fermenting yeast; you're good there), and you've got to produce the stuff in sufficient quantity and refine transportation so as to make it inexpensive - cheaper than Natty.
          Last edited by Locke; 01-18-2009, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I can't trick anymore. Freshman year I could choke down over a gallon of that shit. Now that I've become acclamated to vodka mixed with juice and other sweet drinks, I just can't stomach crappy beer. If I do force it down, I get wicked shits the next day. Vodka is king. It is the clearest, purest, least harmful, and most quaffable alcohol per ml of pure ethanol consumed you can buy.
            Click it now.

Comment

Euggh beer. Disgusting. Vodka is pretty good though, but Screwdrivers are really disgusting.
              How we paid such close attention
              To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

I love screw drivers, but to many of them give me reflux. All the acid in the orange juice I suppose.
                Click it now.

Comment

Vodka Slimes are better imo, I guess screw drivers are not all that bad but yeah too much and I'm gone.
                  How we paid such close attention
                  To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Don't go knocking all beer, now. If you get beyond the convenience store variety, some of it is actually good.

Comment

For drinking casually or as an actual food it is great. As a drug though, it is just down right ineffective. And, lets face it, in college, people don't
                      drink to savor all of the flavors, though it is nice for it to taste good while you are pounding it down...
                      Click it now.

Comment

Yeah, when I used to drink more heavily, I didn't care as much. They're like water anyway, after a certain point. And as a drug - a couple of glasses of wine excepted in good company; I love the social "flow" that gets going - the going up just isn't worth the coming down anymore. I haven't had anything to drink in months; I'm a complete lightweight at this point. I enjoy some beer, and I'll drink it in good company, but I start feeling it on the second bottle now.

Comment

Working...
                        Do Not Sell My Personal Information