IWT 7: The Complete Collection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your style, JJJ.

DEP: Heh, I'm not sure if that link is intended to log people out or lead to another site, but either way it doesn't work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
      Yeah yeah. How did this become a reverse DEP is banging your moms joke? Still though, I guess that explains why she's too busy to watch the kids anymore. That or it has something to do with this.
      hahahahaha, nice try.
      How we paid such close attention
      To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

I'll be PMing mine tomorrow, Ryan - its hectic here this weekend, but definitely tomorrow.

(edit to add) - Just the Innkeeper to go, now.
        Last edited by Crunchyfrog; 02-06-2011, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Okay that's cool; I still need ratings from Usoki, Locke (if he wants to do them), Katie, and Chubby (if we have a miracle). Deadline is still midnight on Monday EDT. Send out a message if you need more time!

Comment

Yes, yes- I should be able to get them into you in time, though I might bleed over into late Monday / early Tuesday. I knocked out three tonight, I'll get a fourth in the afternoon when I wake up... which just leaves End's unsurprisingly massive Innkeeper to deal with. I've still got homework, so I haven't the damndest when I'm going to be hammering my way through that one. I'll get there, though. I'll get there.
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Jst a quick q - when writing comments, do they go to Ryan with the ratings, or do I just PM the ratings to Ryan and send the comments seperately to the writer?

Also how detailed should the comments be? Mine are fairly brief at the moment but would be willing to go into more detail after the deadline if the writer wanted a full critique.

Comment

send them to ryan as well. but do it one the main site, his name over there is YazZMaN
                The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

DEP knows where it's at.

For how much detail you should put into your comments... I've gotten everything from EndMaster's infamous two-sentence critiques to full-length reviews on each story. Ultimately it's up to you, but I think most members (myself included) like getting lots of feedback. My comments are about 2 - 4 paragraphs for each story.

Usoki: Sweet!

(I'm still looking forward to those full 20s!)

[EDIT]

Oh, and I forgot to mention that after the contest a lot of people post their comments and respond to them in the forums. So there's always a chance to discuss the pros and cons of each story a little more afterward.

[DOUBLE EDIT]

666!
                  Last edited by Ryan_DuBois; 02-06-2011, 01:32 PM.

Comment

I was actually kind of wishing my comments were a little longer, but it was all your own stupid faults for writing nothing but good stories, it's hard to write a proper essay of a review without some criticism to work in there.

Comment

I just sent my ratings in. There are some rough edges, but for the most part everyone did a great job and I hope to see these stories expanded upon later.
                      Holla from Philly, Montgomery style.

Comment

I've read two of the stories.

Sorry. I just haven't had the time or internet connectevity

Both of the stories I read were pretty good. Quite good sometimes. Better than anything I've churned out

Comment

Great, now Ryan is going to cry. Or maybe sing some more.

I hope you're happy.

You are a terrible person.

Comment

SHAME, Chubby. SHAME!!

Ryan - my ratings should be in your inbox on the main site. Lemme know if you received....

Comment

Thanks, Crunchy -- I got them.

And I've been thinking Chubby deserves SHAME for awhile now, too... the man promised to rate the stories last year!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois View Post
                                Thanks, Crunchy -- I got them.

And I've been thinking Chubby deserves SHAME for awhile now, too... the man promised to rate the stories last year!
                                Plus he doesn't give head like he used to. It's like he's lost the passion or something.
                                The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information