No announcement yet.

IWT 7: The Complete Collection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never seen so many people online at one time!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
      Both of you are lucky I just now bothered to check the thread and I'm now apathetic enough to allow Locke some time to get his ratings in.

If he fails to do so however, he earns DOUBLE MEGA SHAME for wasting everyone's time and Ryan will earn the title of "Asshole" for hyping everyone up. (Even if he wins the contest, in fact ESPECIALLY if he wins the contest!)
      Maybe then I'd be able to take DEP's advice and change my avatar to goatse.

Not like this is anything new, though since the same thing happened last year with Chubby and DEP's ratings (admittedly the extension for that one wasn't given as close to the deadline!).

Comment

Yeah, I was kidding. Hence the "hahaha". Excited for 6 P.M PST!
        How we paid such close attention
        To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Calling it again: I still lost.
          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Anything is still possible.

Even I'm not entirely sure who's going to win anymore.

Comment

Just about done.
              Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

And it's also past 9 pm! You know what that means!

Ryan clearly promised that the results would be here by 9:00 PM, Not 9:01 PM, not 9:02 PM, but 9:00 PM! And since he's in the same state I'm in, he could've only been going by eastern standard time.

Locke now gets DOUBLE MEGA SHAME on top of his regular SHAME and Ryan now wins the title of ASSHOLE.

As in the HOLE in one's ASS.

A.S.S.H.O.L.E

(Fortunately for him, being called an asshole isn't really that much of an insult around here.)

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                  Locke now gets DOUBLE MEGA SHAME on top of his regular SHAME and Ryan now wins the title of ASSHOLE.

As in the HOLE in one's ASS.

A.S.S.H.O.L.E

(Fortunately for him, being called an asshole isn't really that much of an insult around here.)
                  I thought Ryan already had that title.
                  The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Well now it's official.

Comment

Knew this was coming.

Lol, I was just gonna say I'd accept the title regardless of whether Locke did the results on time or not. It's actually a status symbol!

Incidentally, is anyone else exploring the ocean through a google-shaped window right now? I just found a treasure chest!

(It's also fun to hold the lever up so that your vessel springs up into the air.)
                      Last edited by Ryan_DuBois; 02-08-2011, 07:30 PM. Reason: Folds, holds. Same difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois View Post
                        Knew this was coming.

Lol, I was just gonna say I'd accept the title regardless of whether Locke did the results on time or not. It's actually a status symbol!

Incidentally, is anyone else exploring the ocean through a google-shaped window right now? I just found a treasure chest!

(It's also fun to hold the lever up so that your vessel springs up into the air.)
                        Yeah Jules Verne's google is definately one of the better ones they've done. I'm still particularly fond of the Pacman google logo myself. it's still out there and still playable too.
                        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

The verdict is in. The ratings for this year have truly been "locked up".

I'll make a thread in a few minutes. It has to be flashy.

Comments and such will probably be sent out tomorrow night or the following day (no guarantees, though).

[EDIT]

Heh, 8.7.
                          Last edited by Ryan_DuBois; 02-08-2011, 07:42 PM.

Comment

You're going to apply the double mega shame for a measly half hour? Harsh. I'll have you know it only took me that long (after the first two and half weeks of procrastinating) because all the entries were so good this year; it wasn't as easy as I thought to judge. This has probably been the best contest since I joined IS, and I enjoyed reading through everything. I had it done just after 9, but spent a little extra time agonizing over the scores.

I was considering cheesing out on everyone anyway just to get Ryan the ASSHOLE title for the year, so I guess it all works out (I think Usoki informally held the title by a narrow margin prior to this, so he might be jealous now).

Anyway, my scores have been in for a good twenty minutes, so any further delays are on Ryan.
                            Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Well I figure even if I don't win, I can at least take pleasure in the fact that handed out tons of virtual SHAME and insulting titles this contest.

Comment

Whoa, hold the phone! Since when have I ever been an asshole? You're not confusing my lovable bitter sarcasm with assholery, are you?
                                Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                                Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                                And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information