No announcement yet.

The first IS bar ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucid dreaming is something I experience a few times a year, and it really is something else.

hard to explain, but very fun. Often times if the TV is on I will dream that I am in the show, but I'm still somewhat conscious. Very, very odd.

I try to explain it to people but it's hard.

Comment

I've never experienced an actual "lucid dream", but I do meditation all the time (although, like apoth, I usually fall asleep before I can reach altered conciousness). Through various different techniques, I've reached a state where it feels like I'm spinning and/or flying towards the edges of the universe.

Very scary shit.

Once, while I was meditating by clearing my head of all thoughts (trying not to think) bright spots of color exploded from the black background of my eyelids and it felt like if I were to clear my head any further, I would somehow "shut down my brain" (just like a computer) and die.

Another thing: sometimes when I wake up early in the morning (or while meditating) I'll experience this sensation where it feels like I'm "sinking inward" and my body will kind of twitch.

But ya, for me all the sensations are pretty damned scary. Interesting, but scary. And I don't get them very often. All I can recommend, if you're trying to have a ludid dream or whatever, is to try to do it when you're fully awake and energetic -- that way you'll be more determined to go through with it.

Comment

Heh, those are the hardest dreams to get I'm sure but--

*phone rings*

*says to caller* Moe's Tavern, Moe speaking...

*caller askes me for a name* Yes, just a sec... Ivana Tickle! Ivana Tickle! OK, everyone put down your glasses, IVANA TICKLE!
        "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

I'm so glad I never entered this gay bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
            Heh, those are the hardest dreams to get I'm sure but--

*phone rings*

*says to caller* Moe's Tavern, Moe speaking...

*caller askes me for a name* Yes, just a sec... Ivana Tickle! Ivana Tickle! OK, everyone put down your glasses, IVANA TICKLE!
            Ivana Tinkle, you dumbass. Tinkle. If you're gonna tell a lame joke, tell it right.

Also, do you have any anal lube?
            The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

*hands DEP a half-used tube*

Here you go, bro. I got you covered. I swear by that stuff. Oh, here...

*hands DEP a used butt plug*

Those help. Ask Mega.

Comment

We need to set an Infinite Wii Mario Kart Gaming Session.

EDIT: Wait... this isn't the Wii thread... how'd I end up in this gay bar... what are those guys doing in the corner?
                ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

This is the last time I have to tell you hooligans, This is a tavern NOT A GAY BAR! Take your gayness elsewhere as we don't permit homosexual activity except a peep show of two lesbians having sex for the sick perverts every friday night.

In fact, *posts sign on door saying NO GAYS ALLOWED! ANY GAY ENTERING WILL BE SHOT! SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN! and gets illegal gun out of spoiled liquor cabinet*

Now, Who wants budweiser?
                  "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information