No announcement yet.

Damn this shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are looking for a fight Mega, bring it. I eat little sexually confused boys like you for breakfast.
    Click it now.

Comment

No but seriously.

I will rape and kill you and rape you again, mega.

Literally. Apoth, you too.

And trust me. I hang with crazy Colorado and Texas and Kentucky fucks. You can't outgun me.

You just can't.

Wait: It's not rape if it's consensual. I will make LOVE to you, mega. Then kill you. Then make love with what's left.
      Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 06-14-2009, 02:00 PM.

Comment

YOU have been looking for a fight. not me.

If you DARE come messing with me, I will shoot a BB gun in your head & bury you in a construction site!

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF INSENSITIVE BASTARDS!
        "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

I've had just about enough of your sass Mega. I don't know how your mama raised you, but where I come from people don't go spouting off like they don't have the sense god gave em. You should be ashamed of yourself threatening everyone like that. Now, you just run along and think about your behavior. I don't cotton to you talking about killing the fine folk on this board and I won't tolerate it neither. So get on out of here. Go find another place to spew that filth.
          ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

No Mega, I've been the one dry-humping you this whole time.

I'm just stating a fact:

If you come gunning for me then be ready for the O.K. Coral.

I'm just a big pussy like anyone else.

All I want is...

You, Mega.

All I want is you. (sexually)

EDIT: I am thankful for Katie.

I am very thankful for Katie.

Comment

You know what? I'm fed up with ALL of you for startin' this in the first place only because I hate terrorism!

If you dare come to my house, I won't answer until you come a millionth time. You should be ashamed cause I dealt with too much crap & too much harassment and bullying since age 10.

You're the reason I'm pissed off now! So, it's your fucking last time to apologize before I start a cyber-war on the evil of the world!

Now, APOLOGIZE! *very pissed off than before*
              "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Mega, I'm sorry.

Comment

I'm not sorry.

Though Mega gets a point for actually being entertaining with his pathetic delusional rants for once.

His comic book villain "I'll make them all pay!" schtick probably helped.
                  Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Chubby: For what? I know what you're sorry for & I want you to say it...

End: YOU'RE NEXT! Once I begin settling the score with bb boy & SRB2!
                    Last edited by Megamantn; 06-14-2009, 04:51 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry for being a hater.

I'm sorry for being anti-American and pro-terrorist.

I'm sorry for being a basher.

And most importantly, Mega, I'm sorry for being.

I'm sorry for being.

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
                        I'm sorry for being a hater.

I'm sorry for being anti-American and pro-terrorist.

I'm sorry for being a basher.

And most importantly, Mega, I'm sorry for being.

I'm sorry for being.
                        I hope you meant it. You are forgiven & will be spared as well as put on my good list.

Thank you ChubbyTeletubby.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                          I hope you meant it. You are forgiven & will be spared as well as put on my good list.

Of course I meant it! I have been washed clean! Born Again, if you will.

Thank you, Mega.

To the rest of you infidels and unbelievers:

REPENT!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I'm too big a pussy to shoot anyone, anyway. I may have guns but....I'm just too big a pussy to kill even a squirrel....

Except End. I'd probably bust a cap in his ass. Just cuz. Just cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post

Who do you think you are? Santa Claus?

You listen and you listen good mister. I want you to climb off that high horse of yours and do some reconciling of your own. You been running everyone around here with your hatefulness. Now you up and made Chubby sorry for existing? Well, that just don't sit right with me. If anyone on this board should be sorry for being, it should be you Megamantn. It should be you. Until you accept responsibility for your part in all this I don't see as how its likely we'll be friends.
                            ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Mega's probably jacking off to this thread. It has to be the most attention he's received since his uncle molested him.
                              Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Katie: You're next after I deal with End by an unknown attack against your computers.

Chubby was sorry for attacking me with hatefulness now we are allies.

You on the other hand ARE being hateful & that's why you must be taken care of personally you fucking pieces of shit... Be ready you little shitbags...

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information