No announcement yet.

Damn this shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll note with interest you did not actually deny anything I said.

Oh, Gods, no! Not the vengence list! Anything but that! Whatever will I do?

And I posted nothing about IP addresses. Now you're getting us all confused.
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Repent or apologize because if you want to be spared... My secret venenge weapon is almost finished so watch yourself...

*preps to gain IP addresses from hit list*
      "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
        *preps to gain IP addresses from hit list*
        Oh, Gods, no! Ahh! Save us! Save us from Mega's awesome wrath! Oh, have mercy, milord! Oh! the Humanity! Eeek!
        Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
        Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
        And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Enough Impotent Aggression Megaman

Megaman, here's the secret truth. We are all HOPING you will follow through with your attack on us. Do you know why? Well, I'll tell you...

If you attack even one of our computers it will result in you getting kicked off the site. That's grounds to be banned permanently. No forgiveness. No do-overs. So, feel free to attack. In fact, attack me first. In the end I know I'll win and you'll be gone. The rest of us will make fun of you for awhile, and then we'll forget you because you aren't that important in the scheme of things anyway.

Doesn't that make you mad? Good. Attack me. I'll take one for the team if in the end it means you are gone.
          ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

He won't do anything though. He threatened us all before last time when Xnull called him out and the only thing he did was lie about "pinging" Usoki. Like I said he seems to be role playing in his head some sort of comic book villain that's trying to get revenge on the world.

Though at his point his LARPing faggotry routine is getting a little old now. I know I'm starting to get bored with him again. (Small doses Mega. Learn from Drums, he knew when to leave.)

If he has any sort of mental capacity, he'll cut his hilarious losses here and plagiarize our responses to him and use this superior material to troll on another forum so he can rebuild his pitifully low self esteem.
            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master
              I only troll Mega so that he'll go nuts and to hide my sexual preferences. I want him to ping me because I'm a fucking fag who likes dress up and be racist against whites.

I love terror and I love fags!
              This was in an inbox I tapped into & the bastard comes out. Expect the GNAA to start loving your ass!
              "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

That is so CUTE! Our little Mega is learning to copy the big kids! Awww. He changed one of End's posts. Imitation sure is flattering. Careful there Mega old chum, End will get a big head with all those compliments.

The thing I like BEST about Mega's comment is that he actually tried to spell everything right and he used better grammar than he utilizes in his own posts. He really got into character. Good job Mega. Keep up the good work.
                ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Originally posted by Hi! My name is: Katie View Post
                  That is so CUTE! Our little Mega is learning to copy the big kids! Awww. He changed one of End's posts. Imitation sure is flattering. Careful there Mega old chum, End will get a big head with all those compliments.

The thing I like BEST about Mega's comment is that he actually tried to spell everything right and he used better grammar than he utilizes in his own posts. He really got into character. Good job Mega. Keep up the good work.
                  No, That's a real email he sent to a IS forum member. I ain't naming whose inbox but it could be any one of your email inboxes.

Sarcasm won't change anything Katie. You're scheduled for a raid.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                    You're scheduled for a raid.
                    BORING. You said that already. Either change the record or I'll lose interest and then you'll be sad.

And if I really was a member of GNAA, I'd say you'd have more to worry about getting "raided" than we would.

Comment

you better leave mega alone, endmaster, or else in my next post i'll use size "8"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Never! *Evil laughter*

Aren't you and Locke going on a mountain climbing trip soon? Didn't even know you guys lived near each other.

Comment

No he's taking a road trip out here but his timing couldn't be worse for me. I have his number but I don't know what to tell him yet.

I have no idea what the next two days have in store for me. I have a job offer that might require me to begin work TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locke, I'm so sorry. I'll know by 9 pm Mountain Time. I'll call you as soon as I know.

As far as shacking here? I don't know...maybe. My room mate keeps a lot of cash in his room and he's kinda paranoid. It'll depend on his approval. If we play like you're a friend that I ALREADY KNOW IRL, we might be able to pull something off.

I have an air mattress you can use. What's your real name, anyway? Mine's Jacob.

It's a solid, christian name.

Comment

Mega, since you obviously have us all taking sides now, I was wondering where I currently stood. Seeing as how I have mostly stayed out of all this, I am confused as to if I am on your good side or if I suffer from guilt by association with the majority of people here... if that was the case, however, I also associate with Chubby and the ones you seem to have accepted on your side...

Please let me know where I should be standing so I can go stand there and then continue to ignore most of what is going on... I just want to make sure I'm not standing out in some field somewhere when all the action is going on somewhere else.
                            Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Tom. There are about twenty of them in the family. I'm going climbing above a glacier about an hour from your house tomorrow (Thursday). I'll camp up there, then head down for CO Springs after that. You and whoever else is welcome to join for the hike; do let me know, though, since I'll leave here early. Call anyway, if it comes to that, so I'll know where to drive Friday.
                              Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragavan View Post
                                Mega, since you obviously have us all taking sides now, I was wondering where I currently stood. Seeing as how I have mostly stayed out of all this, I am confused as to if I am on your good side or if I suffer from guilt by association with the majority of people here... if that was the case, however, I also associate with Chubby and the ones you seem to have accepted on your side...

Please let me know where I should be standing so I can go stand there and then continue to ignore most of what is going on... I just want to make sure I'm not standing out in some field somewhere when all the action is going on somewhere else.
                                Well, you haven't been evil so...

*chubby's volkswagen van pulls into driveway*

Get in the van, ya knucklehead. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information