No announcement yet.

Damn this shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get in the van, Dragavan! For the love of God, don't get in the van!

Comment

Sorry, I don't get into vans with strangers.

Also, I just wanted to know where I stood, I never said I was going to side with anyone.

Please stop offering me candy... I am not getting in the van.
      Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

No, you can stand with me and stay here while I give End some southern whoopin'!
        "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Just get in the God damn van, Drag.

Comment

They're always watching.

Comment

Eh, I'd get into that Van, but Chubby already knows that.
              Click it now.

Comment

Apoth, what do you mean? You've been in that van, don't you remember? And Chubby and Locke have already met in Colorado once before. It's a good thing I finally got our group shot developed... you guys seem to have forgotten that the road trip ever happened!

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Speaking of road trip:

I think I scared Locke and his buddy away. I made some wise crack about oweing some crack dealers in the neighborhood, and they literally bolted.
                  Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 06-19-2009, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
                    Apoth, what do you mean? You've been in that van, don't you remember? And Chubby and Locke have already met in Colorado once before. It's a good thing I finally got our group shot developed... you guys seem to have forgotten that the road trip ever happened!

That's not the van. It's a COMPLETELY black VW 60's surveillance van.
                    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Mega, in regards to your super secret PM:

OK, If you can obtain EndMaster's IP address, maybe we can DDoS him or something.

Your job is shutting his computer down remotely & Mine is mass-pinging or sending anything that may shut his internet down.

I think there's a remote shutdown function on the MS-DOS prompt program on Windows.

I finally got his IP address! It is as follows:

1456 Victor Pepper Avenue
                      Saturday, Maine
                      Fiver five five five

P.O. Box Parsnip

Comment

I didn't send you that PM.

And that's not an IP address.

Comment

It is if "IP" stands for "Imaginary Place". Jeez, Mega, you've got to start thinking outside the box.

Comment

No, IP AS IN FUCKIN INTERNET PROTOCOL! Fucking idiots...

Comment

Watch your language.
                              ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Don't you go around trolling me! It's your faults for this shit!

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information