No announcement yet.

Damn this shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame on you Mr. Mega "potty mouth" man.
    ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

No, Shame on ALL of you except Chubby! Tell you what! You kiss my big white ass! ALL OF YOU!

Don't be coming on to me & say shit to me!
      "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
        No, Shame on ALL of you except Chubby! Tell you what! You kiss my big white ass! ALL OF YOU!

Don't be coming on to me & say shit to me!
        I promise I will never ever come onto you.
        ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

No, Mega. It's obviously "Imaginary Place Address", hence Chubby's post.

"Internet Protocol"? Are you serious? I think someone must have been teasing you when they told you that, dude. They probably were, since "protocol" has a second, much dirtier, meaning.

I just don't want you going out into the world with all these crazy, untrue facts. I'm trying to help you, Mega. I'm trying to help you.

Comment

You are so noble Yazz. I've all but given up on the poor misguided tyke.
            ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

I'm not misguided. I'm pissed off that you were saying crap at me. All I want is a fucking apology & for you to end this shit.
              "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

If the only way to make this better is for me to fuck you as a conciliatory gesture then it just isn't going to happen.

I will apologize though. I'm sorry that your character qualities are so annoying to me. I wish that wasn't the case for both of us. There. A complete apology explanation included. Happy?
                ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
                  Apoth, what do you mean? You've been in that van, don't you remember? And Chubby and Locke have already met in Colorado once before. It's a good thing I finally got our group shot developed... you guys seem to have forgotten that the road trip ever happened!

Oh yeah. I was blackout drunk most of that trip. I remember bits and pieces... oddly I remember most of it in dark industrial buildings... and lots of flesh and rust.. and some blood.

Chubby, did you ever take care of the hookers?
                  Click it now.

Comment

Mega, I just don't see what you're getting out of this forum. I mean, I personally don't mind your posts (some of them are little on the wild side, though, I've got to tell you), but somehow you've really managed to piss off and annoy a lot of people.

Regardless of who "said crap" at who first and who is "right/wrong", what good is threatening people and making up stories going to do you? You should know the people at IS well enough by now: they aren't going to be affected by your posts.

If I was at a point where the relationship between me and another group of people had been completely destroyed, I wouldn't hang out with those people. If you want to do yourself some good, you should try joining a different website for a few weeks; give yourself a fresh start. Try to cool off a little in your posts, too (in case you didn't notice, you sort of called me a "fucking idiot" a few posts above for joking with you).

Maybe finding a forum that better suits you isn't in your interest, though. I really don't know.

Comment

• One of the problems with Mega (other than him being a retard) is he doesn't really have an amusing "internet persona"

So far on here he's tried the following combinations with dismal results:

The pointlessly concerned citizen (We must stop Anonymous!)
                      The overly sensitive "victim" (You guys are picking on me for being a retard! Wah!)
                      The inept villain (I'm going to PING you all...as soon as I find out what that means...)

The only remotely interesting thing he's done is tell outrageous lies about himself supposedly beating up people in real life and having a girlfriend.

If he put more effort into his liar routine by telling outlandish stories that are obviously untrue (but at least mildly entertaining) and dropping the whole whining faggot persona screeching that he's going to get revenge on us all, he might be getting somewhere.

I've explained more than a few times to him in several threads why he's DOING IT WRONG and what he can do to change that, but he seems to think that I'm solely making fun of him.
                      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

• First off, I've haven't lied since 2007 or I would've been in jail, I am only against Anonymous because they are cyber-terrorist & as we all know that we're at war against terrorism.

Ya'll were the ones who were pissing me off you stupid fuckers so SHUT THE FUCK UP! I have emotions & you don't!

If you had emotions or a heart, you would've stopped this shit, fucking terror supporters...

Comment

• Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                          First off, I've haven't lied since 2007 or I would've been in jail, I am only against Anonymous because they are cyber-terrorist & as we all know that we're at war against terrorism.
                          "Terrorism" is a word that is beginning to wear on the psyche of average Americans. It's one of those terms that has been overused, abused, and has the potential to be abused even further on down the road, in order to encompass any group or groups of individuals that go against the status quo as “terrorist” . And then, furthermore, to bring them to trial in a military tribunal, stripped of basic defensive rights.

It’s all part of this “Bush culture” in which ANYONE who does ANYTHING wrong (and there are some real assholes out there doing some real asshole stuff) becomes a “terrorist”, and is by default then somehow associated with the events of 9/11. Keep in mind, we’re nowhere NEAR becoming a Police State….yet. But with the “Bush Doctrine”, I could see it playing out within the next 50 years.

It’s a narrow way of thinking, making ALL OF US AMERICANS look stupid, and in the end it only gives these so-called “terrorists” more fodder. We’re at war more with ourselves right now then we are with terrorists. In my view, the 9/11 terrorists won with flying colors, because they caused us to sell out our own rational objectivism.

As far as cyber-terrorism goes, I don’t think these guys stand a chance. They might be able to cause some mischief, but that’s all. And they’re not in the same category as Al Qaeda.

In the end, I think we just need to label ALL of these fucktards as "ASSHOLES". Nothing has changed in the world. There has always been assholes, there always will be assholes. Just because one group of assholes attacked us doesn't mean they're associated with another group. In fact, the two groups probably hate each other as much as they hate anyone else.

Each person and group of persons is different, and require different strategies. Merely labeling our strugle as a "War on Terror" is ridiculous.

Moving on, you haven’t lied since 2007 or you’d be in jail? Please elaborate.

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                          Ya'll were the ones who were pissing me off you stupid fuckers so SHUT THE FUCK UP! I have emotions & you don't!

If you had emotions or a heart, you would've stopped this shit, fucking terror supporters...
                          Mega, you cannot extend an olive branch with one hand while leveling a pistol at the recipient of said olive branch with another. You have brought this on yourself, from the beginning.

Additionally, EDIT: Nevermind

Anyway, fighting on the internet is like taking part in the special olympics...

Even if you win...
                          Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 06-23-2009, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• I didn't bring on shit! You're just defending fascist 4chan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                              I'm gay for fascist 4chan!
                              You're the only one who has ever mentioned 4chan in a post. Except for me, who's doing it right now. And lemme tell you, 4chan is a scary place, filled with perverts, horny teenagers, and photoshop owners with way too much time on their hands. Most of them are not hackers. The few that are limit themselves to pointless pranks. They are not terrorists. The only terrorist is you. You keep coming in here, flaming all of us, and refusing to leave when several of us have asked you nicely to go. the fuck. away. Not that you'll listen. You'll read this entire paragraph, but given your tenuous grasp on the language, you'll probably just call me a 4chan supporting fuckwit terrorist or something.

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

• 4chan's alleged scaryness & influence of evil is exactly why it and other boards must shut down.

You started this shit in the first place by cyber-bullying me!

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information