No announcement yet.

Damn this shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You kept this shit up by cyber-bullying us back, instead of taking it like the joke as it was intended. You fucktard.

4chan- scary? Sure. Evil? No. But good luck with that. Why don't you sign up for a 4chan account, and try and get them to reform their 'evil' ways? I'm sure the community would get a real kick out of you. Go back to Habbo, while you're at it. I'm sure they've had quite a few attacks since you left them.
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

• I agree, there are a handful of us who are fucking with you, Mega. The rest have you on "ignore".

I, personally, find you...almost fascinating. I keep wondering if maybe you're DEP pulling an "Old Man Higgins" or Locke pulling a "Sven Smokevich". If you are an actual person and this is how you actually feel and you're wasting your precious time (we all die someday, you know) arguing with US, then all I can saw is...

Wow.

I really am sorry, if that's the case. You take being a moron to new heights, a pioneer, if you will.

And trust me, it takes one to know one (a moron, not a pioneer).

I am a moron through and through, and I think everyone around here (all ten of us) could come to a pretty fair consensus on that matter.

But you've outshone me, Mega. And I, being a humble moron, know when it's time to step down from my coveted throne as "King of the IS Forum Morons". And since you wont seem to go away no matter how many times people have literally begged you to...

I see no other choice but to simply pass the torch on to YOU, Mega.

I hereby proclaim Megmantn as His Moronic Majesty, Megmantn, Ruler of Infidels and Protectorate of Inane Ramblings.

Bear the mantle well, my friend.

Comment

• I find Megaman amusing, also. I don't really care whether or not he leaves, I just don't see what he has to gain by staying here.

Comment

• Megaman reminds me of one of my step brothers... we'll call him "Tim." Tim was a middle child with anger issues. He went through his entire childhood being noticed only when he was being an idiot. He wasn't ever going to be smarter than his elder brother or prettier than his younger sister. Tim was miserable. Sometimes people would include him out of pity, but if Tim ever lost a game he would throw chairs. He would make angry unfounded accusations at others. He also checked out the youth minister in the shower on a youth trip. In short, Tim was an angry, overlooked, impotent gay man. Sad story.

Anyway, Megaman reminds me of Tim. I don't hate him really*. He's just like my step bro. Angry. Overlooked. Impotent. Gay**. Sad. Freak.

*Even though I don't hate him I'd be content if he left.
          **I like most gay men. Mega is the exception not the rule.
          ***I am open to the possibility that he is not a real person.
          ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

• Well, FYI I'm not gay.

I've fucking been through this crap since age 10 god dammit! That's how I got so fucking hostile!
            "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

• Do you want pity or friendship? You aren't likely to get either here. You gotta change your fussy ways.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
              ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

• Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                Well, FYI I'm flaming gay.

I've been fucking people since age 10 god dammit! That's how I got so fucking good!
                What Katie said. Except I couldn't pass up this chance to quote you.
                Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.

Comment

• You better stop making fake quotes god damnit! I'll make you wish your grandparents weren't born, why? I fucking killed your mother when you were an infant.
                  "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

• Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                    I fucking killed your mother when you were an infant.
                    That just proves how much of an inept fucktard you really are. A REAL hardcore killer would've killed the baby too, so that they didn't grow up and take revenge.

Hell I would even eat the baby just to be on the safe side.

(Hey if I'm going to be called a "Fascist Terrorist Pervert" I might as well add Baby Eater to the list!)
                    Last edited by End Master; 06-24-2009, 01:34 PM.
                    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

• Obviosly EndMaster hasn't been reading his Harry Potter.

Comment

• I just know Voldemort killed Harry's parents, but not Harry. (I'm sure it's more complicated than that though)

But it seems to be a general failing of villains of not getting the job done. Even when they have prior knowledge that a "Chosen One" is going to grow up and kill them one day, they still manage to screw it up by making some convoluted plan when they probably could've accomplished their goal with a simpler one.

Though the "good guys" can occasionally suffer from that too:

Merlin: Hey Arthur, Mordred's going to grow up and kill you one day, better drown all the children in the kingdom.

Arthur: Sounds a bit extreme, why not just chop off Mordred's head right now?

Merlin: Shut up, I'm the wizard here.

*Packs all the kids off on a ship, sinks it, and manages to kill all of them except fucking Mordred.*

Actually when you think about it, Mordred had every right to try to kill Arthur and take over his kingdom after that stunt.

Comment

• Wow, End.

Great job. (Shhh...not really) Shhh.

I expect better observations, from you.

I really do.

Comment

• Here's an observation. Don't expect things from people then you won't get disappointed.

Figured you knew that one though.

Comment

• Seriously, Chubby. Don't be such a Mega.

Comment

• Hey, I've just about had it with you.

You need to stop using my name as a bad thing & stop quoting false quotes about me.

I have a PM from someone, I'm not saying who forwarded to me that says something personal about you. End this shit or be humiliated.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information